31 May, 2018

About Ko-fi

Hello this is Dawn!

On this page I want to explain more about the  "Buy Me a Coffee" donation that I added on my blog.
It was not an easy decision for me to add a donation function on my blog, because it runs now only with the help of all of you, which is something I would have never guessed, when I first started this Blog in 2014. 
Back then I just wanted to create a place where I could share my Walkthrough's and help other gamers have as much fun with the games like I had, but pretty soon I got more and more help from other gamers and now I hardly can catch up on all the e-mails and posts and infos you send me! ^^
This is truly amazing and it makes me not only proud of my blog, but also proud of the Otome Game community for being so helpful to each other.
Of course you are curious now why I would add a donation link to the blog, if everything work out so well. The truth is - this blog is a monster! A furry cuddly purring monster XD that needs almost 24 hours attention and consumes almost all of my free time. 
Another reason why I finally gave in to adding the Ko-fi donation is, that I want to support gamers who regularly send me their Walkthrough's and/or CG's. Working a part time job and studying for becoming a kindergarden assistant, doesn't allow me to do so, that's why I hope to change things a little with your donations. 
Of course all contents on this Blog will remain free to see and free to use!
As a way to give something back to you all (beside the usual posts), I decided to try my hands on crocheting fanart. For now there is only the "Caesar the Piglet" pattern available, but I plan on adding more free pattern. Of course the patterns will still be available for everyone, no matter if you donate something or not.
If you have any questions about Ko-fi, where the donation goes to, my blog or anythign else, feel free to contact me anytime you want.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your support - happy playing!

-Dawn-

No comments:

Post a Comment