13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) - Roy

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
A pervert
No, thank you!

Episode 2
I like the Sirius.
You can do it!

Episode 3
I was surprised.
Maybe you should tell him.

Episode 4
It was fine.


Episode 5
Hello.
I can't run away alone.

Episode 6
I'm waiting for Roy.
How lovely.

Episode 7
You're being friendly.
For me?

Episode 8
It's embarrassing.
It was fun.

Episode 9
No.
I'll be waiting.

Episode 10
It's better to cooperate.
Family

Episode 11
Slapped him
Something's wrong.

Episode 12
You should go to the meeting.
Not at all.

Episode 13
I want to save everyone.
I'll lure them out.

Episode 14

I'm the cleaning lady.

Episode 15
Okay.
They're kind.

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

 Episode 1
I don't know yet.
Sure.

Episode 2
A crew you can trust.
It sounds fun.

Episode 3
Of course.
Yes.

Episode 4
I only have eyes for you.
Okay...

Episode 5
Is it something I can do?
We were just bathing!

Episode 6
Yes.
A police agent.

Episode 7
Of course.
I believe so too!

Episode 8
It's hard to walk like this.
The cleaning woman.

Episode 9
It's fun.
I feel the same way.

Super Happy Ending

A Pirate's Life is for Me

Episode 1
Peer into his face
I was waiting for this.

Episode 2
Prepare our wedding.
Let’s run!

Episode 3
Roy!
Your feelings are enough.

Episode 4
It’s only temporary.
You’re so romantic.

Episode 5
Something’s fishy.
Having dinner together everyday.

Episode 6
It’s our stone.
I’m fine on my own.

Episode 7
He cares for his friends.
You protected me.

Episode 8
Convince Ryuga

Episode 9
You’re kidding, right?
I know.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment