26 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love! Sushi Rangers - Kei Sukegawa

Kei Sukegawa
(*Note: Unfortunately Koyonplete no longer exist, so this game is not available anymore!)

 [Chapter 1: A Carefree Traveler]
    1.02Get CG! (50 koyon)

    1.03[1] But this is all his fault.
    [2] I'll tell him about the details later. (25%)
    [3] I just wish everyone would take him seriously.
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 2: Unsatisfactory]
    2.04Get CG! (50 koyon)

    2.05[1] I mustn't hurt his pride.
    [2] I should tell him indirectly.
    [3] I should tell him him my thoughts honestly. (25%)
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 3: Location]
    3.04Get CG! (50 koyon)

    3.05[1] That's very depressing story. (25%)
    [2] I guess to each his own.
    [3] You shouldn't live like that!
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 4: Just For You]
    4.04[1] Kei, you coward! (25%)
    [2] You are going to regret it.
    [3] I guess it's his decision after all...
"Unlock New Panel!" (Bonus 30 koyon!)


[Chapter 5: Ending]
    All Endings: 30 koyon each

    Location to Return (Happy End): 99%+
    Get CG! (50 koyon)

    Free and (Normal End): > 49%
    Vagrant (Bad End): < 49%

No comments:

Post a Comment