26 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love! Sushi Rangers - Yu Maguro

Yu Maguro
(*Note: Unfortunately Koyonplete no longer exist, so this game is not available anymore!)
 
[Chapter 1: A Billboard Couple]

1.01Get CG! (50 koyon)

1.03
[1] He's human.
[2] He seems to be conscious about me. (25%)
[3] He's like a tuna sushi.
"Unlock New Panel!"

[Chapter 2: A Serious Person]

2.04 Get CG! (50 koyon)

2.05
[1] Kei, do you think you can take Maguro's place?
[2] I am sure that Maguro and I can work something out, right?
[3] I guess I should try and ask others what to do... (25%)
"Unlock New Panel!"

[Chapter 3: Friendship Special Training]

3.03 Get CG! (50 koyon)

3.05
[1] It's great that the two are getting along.
[2] It's great that I could help Maguro. (25%)
[3] Looks like I don't have to practice anymore.
"Unlock New Panel!"

[Chapter 4: A Contest For You]

4.04
[1] But if you're only making sushi...
[2] Why of course! Sure!
[3] I want to spend my time together with you in the future. (25%)
"Unlock New Panel!" (Bonus 30 koyon!)

[Chapter 5: Ending]

All Endings: 30 koyon each

Top-Rate Worker (Happy End): 99%+
Get CG! (50 koyon)

Unskilled Worker (Normal End): > 49%
Novice (Bad End): < 49%


No comments:

Post a Comment