28 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Yutaka Tennoji

Main Story

Episode 1
I’m looking forward to working with  you.
Ask why he went to the hospital

Episode 2
Obey Tennoji
Of course. I’m a detective.

Episode 3
Ask Tennoji what he thinks
Don’t ask

Episode 4
Pretend you have the wrong class
Glare at Tennoji
Episode 5
Ask
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
Talk to Yuko
Thank you.

Episode 7
Say: “Ah!”
Why? Jealous?

Episode 8
I’ll make it.
Let him lean on our shoulder
 
  Episode 9
I’m not mad anymore.
Chase after Mikami

Episode 10
Scream for help
Save me!

Episode 11
Talk about eggs
No comment.

Episode 12
That’s a secret.
Change the subject

Episode 13
Ok. Close your eyes.
What if I say “yes?”

Episode 14
Break eye contact
I’m too good for you.

Happy Ending 

Sequel 

Episode 1
Don’t be jealous.
I thought your English was awesome?

Episode 2
Glare at Tennoji
I’m happy too.

Episode 3
I won’t get too caught up with work.
I don’t want to fight.

Episode 4
Me too!
I hear that a lot.

Happy Ending 

Armed & Engaged

Episode 1
Thanks, but I can take care of myself.

Episode 2
It slipped my mind.
Thinking of tomorrow’s breakfast.

Episode 3
Give in.
I didn’t eat as much as you.

Episode 4
You’re not honest.
Hug him back.

Episode 5
A whole roasted Tennoji?
We don’t need to chase around perps.

Episode 6
Hand it over.

Episode 7
We were acting.
I’m sorry.

Episode 8
You’re being a misfit.

Episode 9
Of what?
Yeah.

Happy Ending  
 

NYC Case Files

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I should have proposed to an ex.
Admit to it

Episode 2
Say it

Episode 3
It bothers me.
You guys are all perv’s.

Episode 4
I’m a girl but I’m a detective.

Episode 5
What do you mean, this one!
Am I not reliable?

Episode 6
I’m okay.
Hug him without saying anything

Episode 7
Yes.

Episode 8
It’s OK if I go?

Episode 9
I’ll be fine.

Episode 10
You better show off your main skills.

Episode 11
Help me.

Happy Ending

24 Hours and Counting

(*Note: This Walkthrough is still missing! If you per chance have the Walkthrough, I would be very glad, if you could send it to me (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

2 comments: