04 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Sweet Bodyguard - Mizuki Fujisaki

Main Story

Episode 1
Being a bodyguard is tough…
Wipe away your tears

Episode 2
Ask for another bed
  Talk to Mizuki

Episode 3
  Smile and wave
Be really happy
We’re friends.

Episode 4
  Do and say nothing
Do you want to try?

Episode 5
  There is someone.
It’s for you.

Episode 6
Ask if something is wrong
An oversized t-shirt

Episode 7
– Rice
I got sick.

Episode 8
I’ll come with you!
– Cry

Episode 9
  Call out to Katsuragi
Squeeze Mizuki’s hand

Episode 10
You can understand what he’s saying
A pink one with flowers
I’m good at breaststroke!

Episode 11
Lie on my bed?
Touch his hair

Episode 12
Be happy!
  Scream to Mizuki

Episode 13
No!
You saved me!

Episode 14
I only want Mizuki.
You gave me candy.

Super Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
I'll stick with Kaiji.
Not at all!

Episode 2
It's like before.
Be careful.

Episode 3
Cat ears
You're always look after me.

Episode 4
I know everything.
What were you talking about?

Episode 5
We would escape together.
Sorry...

Episode 6
No, thank you.
He's the only one.

Episode 7
Call for Mizuki
I need the restroom!

Episode 8
I'm so happy!
No!

Episode 9
Throw something
Stay with me.

Super Happy End

DEAD or LOVE

Episode 1
Huh, me?
I wonder if I should then?

Episode 2
His strong heart.
You look cute, like a cat.

Episode 3
Really?
The only one for me is Mizuki.

Episode 4
That's not true!
But I want to see you.

Episode 5
I want to be with Mizuki.
He's a good childhood friend.

Episode 6
I want to clear your name.
Are you really a friend?

Episode 7
What do you mean?
I'm fine with this.

Happy End

Wedding Story

Episode 1
You can.
Cooking?

Episode 2
A pet-friendly place
Again with that…

Episode 3
If Mizuki is there…
Leave him be

Episode 4
That’s not true.
You shouldn’t have fought.

Episode 5
Are you okay with that?
Nothing would change.

Episode 6
You’re good friends.

Episode 7
Don’t worry.

Episode 8
Why’re you doing this…?
I only love Mizuki.

Episode 9
You don’t have to say it…
He’s not.

Super Happy End

The Honeymoon

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Thank you
O-Okay...
  
Episode 2
It’s about you, Mizuki
Are you nervous?
 
Episode 3
Leave it up to Mizuki
You’re right
  
Episode 4
I would!
Hmm...
  
Episode 5
Why do they say they want to go home?
Why don’t you try asking them?
 
Super Happy End

London Calling: Part 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Talk to you soon
Oh, Mizuki…
  
Episode 2
A romance
His personality
  
Episode 3
That tickles!
Agree with Mizuki
  
Episode 4
Pass to Mizuki
You get extra fried chicken!
 
Episode 5
Get Mizuki
He’s my husband
  
Episode 6
Mizuki is how he is
Is there anything you want tomorrow?
  
Episode 7
Ask Mizuki whether or not to talk to him
I think you’re right
  
Episode 8
You like this kind of stuff don’t you?
...
  
Episode 9
Is it Okay to move Mizuki?
I’m not going to hold back!
 
Super Happy End

London Calling: Part 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
How did you know?
I want to see you
  
Episode 2
What about you, Mizuki?
Say what you are thinking
 
Episode 3
I’m just a little bit nervous
Wrap your arms around Mizuki
  
Episode 4
I want to stay like this
Are you alright?
  
Episode 5
Think about it a little more
I feel more confident when you say it
  
Episode 6
I want to ride together
Wasn’t it the person next to us?
  
Episode 7
Is there anything I can do?
I will go with Mizuki
  
Episode 8
Speak in Japanese
Stand in front of the boy
  
Episode 9
Staying until I fall asleep
I can’t lose to Kosugi
 
Super Happy End

Where the Heart is

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
O-okay...
Is anything Okay?
  
Episode 2
Tell him the truth
It’s Matcha flavored?
  
Episode 3
How do you know?
What do you mean?
  
Episode 4
You guys never change
It’s all thanks to you
 
Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment