16 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja - Enya Main Story



Chapter 1

Thank you very much. - Love State +1, Get CG
It's rude. - Love State -1

It's improper. - Love State +1
It's not that I don't want it. - Love State -1


Chapter 2

Please don't assume I'm the same. -Love State +1, Get CG
That is a lie. - Love State -1

Of course not! - Love State +1
Just a little. - Love State -1


Chapter 3

I'm fine. - Love State +1
Is it okay? - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 1 Pass to continue
 
You must be joking. - Love State +1
I don't want to. - Love State -1

Mini Game Checkpoint
(1 Energy)


Chapter 4

That's awful! - Love State -1
You should have said so! - Love State +1

It's not your fault. - Love State -1
Don't worry about it. - Love State +1


Chapter 5

Enemy Appearance Checkpoint
(1 Energy)
 
... This isn't like you. - Love State +1
I've gotten used to you. -Love State -1

Anything? - Love State +1
Thank you. - Love State -1


Chapter 6

I'll fulfill one request. - Love State +1, Get CG
Don't ask that when I've been ill. -Love State -1

I want to help the Genji. - Love State +1
I don't know. - Love State -1

Get Letter


Chapter 7

Why do you ask? - Love State +1

I'm embarrassed. - Love State +1
Isn't it hard to move? Love State -1


Chapter 8

I didn't want to worry you. - Love State +1, Get CG
I'm like a child. - Love State -1

That's because it's you. - Love State +1
Maybe I'm used to it. - Love State -1, Get CG

Get Letter


Chapter 9

Don't speak kind words. - Love State +1
Don't worry about me. - Love State -1

Hug Enya. - Love State +1
Hold Enya's hand. - Love State -1


Chapter 10

You're so kind, Enya. - Love State +1
I wonder how Yoshitune is. - Love State -1

Mini Game Checkpoint
(20% success rate)


I decided to become stronger. - Love State +1
I became kinder. - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 11 Passes to continue

Chapter 11

Enemy Appearance Checkpoint
(20% success rate)

Thank you. - Love State +1
I’m sorry. - Love State -1

Do as you wish. - Love State +1
Stay with me. - Love State -1

 

1 comment:

  1. I havent made it all the way through Enyas route. But I really feel this one should come with a trigger warning. I'm not feeling ok with some of the stuff going on anf I know at least one person with ptsd that would have some serious episodes if they played this route.

    ReplyDelete