02 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss + Raizo

(*Note: You'll need a "Love Potion" to get the Sweet Ending. You can get it by buying it with real money, or from the "Zeni Slot" (need to collect 10 tickets, chance to get a ticket 10-15%). Also, the Charm Level might differ from what is written here, depending on how many routes you have played. The one mentioned here is for your first route.)

Main Story

Chapter 1 
1.? Tell him my name. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
1.? But you'll save me, right? [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Chapter 2
2.4 Get : CG

2.? I never asked for help. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
2.? You bet you didn't! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get : Love Letter


Chapter 3
3.3 Of course I am. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
3.8 Thank you very much. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Chapter 4
4.1 Stay quiet. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

4.3 (Charm Level checkpoint 200 is needed)

4.4 I've got some sex appeal. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: CG, Love Letter


Chapter 5
5.1 Let him sleep a little longer. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
5.4 I want to leave now. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: Love Letter


Chapter 6 
6.4 (Item checkpoint - 4 passports needed)

6.5 I can't believe it. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
6.6 Raizo...! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: Love Letter


Chapter 7 
7.2 Get : CG

7.5 Yes, I'm fine. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
7.6 It's all my fault. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: Love Letter


Chapter 8
8.4 (Charm checkpoint- 400)

8.4 Again? Oh, yeah... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
8.6 Hold them back. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Chapter 9 
9.3 Don't tell me that. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

9.4 Get : CG

9.5 Why me? [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: Love Letter


Chapter 10 
10.4 (Mini Game Checkpoint)

10.? Take care of me, Raizo. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
10.? I want to be useful! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

Get: Love Letter


Chapter 11 
11.4 (Checkpoint: 11 Passports Required)

11.? Don't die...! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
11.? Thank goodness...! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Chapter 12
(Charm Checkpoint: 700)

Get : CG


Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment