28 June, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding (Party) - Takao Maruyama Season 1


(*Note:  Special THANKS to Mio for this Walkthrough!)
(*Note:  If you want to know how to increase your Chemistry, go to the "How to play?" page.)



Season 1: Main Story


1.02 A: Look at Takao. (+10)
B: I'll leave it up to your imagination.

1.08 A: Will we be meeting your parents?
B: What if she finds out? (+10)

(Get a Letter)



2.02 A: I must be dreaming. (+10)
B: I'm not sure what to think.

2.04 A: A father. (+10)
B: A mother.

(Get a Letter)



3.03 A: What do you think I like about him?
B: I never thought about it. (+10)

3.05 A: Just say you will. (+10)
B: Nod silently.

~ Avatar Mission ~
Normal RouteRibbon Bracelet (600 Mari)
Sweet Route: First Room Share Outfit (200 Coins) -> get CG

(Get a Letter)



4.02 A: That's a secret. (+10)
B: Ask Takao.

4.09 A: Nobody's ever said that to me.
B: Should I believe you? (+10)

(Get a Letter)



5.05 A: That's not true at all!
B: Are you jealous? (+10)

5.09 A: Everyone. (+10)
B: Then, I guess I'll say you.

~Wife Point Mission~
3,000 Wife Points

(Get a Letter)



6.02 A: I think it's just you.
B: Probably because we live together. (+10)

6.08 A: You're so cute. (+10)
B: It's good to be bad at some things.

(Get a Letter)



7.05 A: I don't know.
B: I feel bad for you, Takao. (+10)

7.09 A: I might be.
B: I don't know. (+10)

~Avatar Mission~
Normal Route: Monochrome Jeweled Earrings (5,000 Mari)
Sweet Route: Cruise Party Outfit (500 Coins) -> get CG

(Get a Letter)



8.02 A: And you'll be a great husband.
B: Then, will you make me your wife? (+10)

8.07 A: I look forward to it. (+10)
B: Don't go out of your way.

~Wife Point Mission~
15,000 Wife Points

(Get a Letter)



9.05 A: Play it off as a joke.
B: We may only be pretending, but we're still kind of married. (+10)

9.09 A: Not in silence.
 B:I've never seen you look like this before. (+10)

(Get a Letter)



10.02 A: All right. (+10)
B: If you're going to Kunian, I'll meet you there later.

10.07 A: Immediately deny it. (+10)
B: Tell him it's got nothing to do with him.

~Avatar Mission~
Normal Route: Black Fringe Bag (10,000 Mari)
Sweet Route: Art Exhibition Casual Outfit (750 Coins) -> get a CG

(Get a Letter)



11.03 A: Nothing's up,right, Takao?
B: I'll go make some tea. (+10)

11.10 A: It's a secret.
B: Why don't you ask Papa Takao? (+10)

~ Mission ~
Need 30,000 Wife Points

(Get a Letter)



12.03 A: Do it. (+10)
B: Hesitate.

12.07 A: Kids are great. (+10)
B: Run away to the kitchen.

(Get a Letter)



13.02 A: I'm just so happy to be working with flowers. (+10)
B: I'll tell you when I can...

13.09 A: It wasn't an inconvenience. (+10)
B: Why the sudden change?

~ Wife Point Mission ~
Need 50,000 Wife Points

(Get a Letter)



14.03 A: I'm the same as always.
B: How could you tell? (+10)

14.09 A: You go ahead. (+10)

B: I'll leave that up to you.

(Get a Letter)




[no choices]

(Get a Letter, CG & Dress + Background for Super Happy End, only Dress for Happy End)


[no choices]


30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks back for your support! (#^_^#) Please check also out the credit-page were I listed all the awesome people who helpd me with this blog! Arigato!

      Delete
    2. I have a question. If we choose the answer and get all of them +10 chemistry, do we have enough chemistry to play the happy ending or super happy ending?

      Delete
  2. any advice on how to get my chemistry a bit higher? Im in the middle of Chapter 14 and just realized that i have 263 chemistry and would like to get a super happy ending. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nonnahs!

      To get your chemistry higher, you have 6 possiblys (as long as I know):

      1. would be to play the wife battle. You also get gacha points and mari which also helps you to get chemistry because

      2. With gacha you get new furniture which can raise chemistry.

      3. You can buy clothes which also raise chemistry but I recommend to not buy them because your clothing space is limited and you have to buy certain clothes to complete missions anyway. That leaves

      4. = adding as many friends as possible.

      5. = well the right answers and

      6. = to buy chemistry with real money.

      That's all I know. I hope you can rise it enough for the ending you want. ^^

      Oh! By tbe way, if you complete daily missions, you can also get items like gacha points or aroma therapy which helps you too.

      Ok, let me know if you ever need help with something else. (^^,)/))

      Bye - Dawn

      Delete
    2. Go to interior gacha, I have 330 chemistry and I still have one answer left

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Have you checked your Items? Because the Background and dress you get as a Set Item. Also, you only get all these items (and the CG) if you have chosen the SUPER Happy End. If it also isn't in your inbox, please contact Voltage directly via the Support Center.

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  4. the episode 7 the boths answers are correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as far as I know, they are. Please let me know if you got somethig else.

      -Dawn-

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry I have a mistake because in the episode 7 in the first election have a answer (I don't know) that it's the same in the second election, for that was my confusion

      Delete
  5. I hope you can help...
    I want to know, do you suggest to go for the normal end 1st before going to Happy end for an event?
    Will we need more affection when we play the same character to get an Happy End for a specific event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO!!! Totally the opposide! I noticed, that it is waaaay easier to get through the Normal End in Events, after you finished the Happy Ends (also you might miss the CG if you can't make it in time to replay the story again!). The required Affection for the Mission are lower that way to! So try the Happy End first and then after you got them all, you can replay them and get the Normal End. ^^

      Delete
  6. Ermmm, for episode 3.05 the answer is actually just say you will. I chose nod silently and only got 5 chemistry :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. The correct answer for 3.05 is A. Just say you will. I only got 5 chemistry for B. Nod silently. D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3.05 is wrong. You have to say that you will. I only got five points, not ten. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thank you for uploading this Walkthrough. However in episode 3 I chose Nod Silently, and it only gave me +5. Please fix. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG.. I should read this first.. Thank you for your info =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems their events have been adjusted to way harder to complete. They require far more affection points than before. That's not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. During the 3rd avatar mission, sweet route art exhibition, do you know what happens in that story? (I dont mind the spoiler) are the sweet avatar mission routes different from the normal avatar missions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I can't remember what happens. It's been such a long time since I played this route... but the stories for both, the sweet and the normal avatar route are the same, only the normal one doesn't get you the CG's.

      Delete
  14. Hi.How can we get more mari?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greet your wifemates daily. You will get 10 mari each time to greet them

      Delete
  15. I want to know if I get +10 chemistry each time I answer, will that be enough to play the super happy ending or happy ending route?

    ReplyDelete