July 7, 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Chikage

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I can’t live with you guys.
Maybe, but…

Episode 2
It’s nice having a lively house.
I’ll take my clothes off myself.

Episode 3
Call to Chikage
Sit next to Chikage

Episode 4
You seemed the most decent.
Did you have fun, Koten?

Episode 5
I’m upset, but I’m not going to show it.
Talk to him

Episode 6
Ask what he was doing
Try my best to eat everything.

Episode 7
But now he has all of you.
Wait for the kiss

Episode 8
Trust Chikage
Ask Chikage if he’s cold

Episode 9
Answer his question
Hold his hand

Episode 10
I have an agreement with Chikage.
We can kiss.
Episode 11
I’m not apologizing!
Call out to Chikage

Episode 12
Look at Chikage
Trust that Chikage will come save you

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I like that about you, though.
So I’ll be meeting people?

Episode 2
That’s embarrassing.
Ask about his personality

Episode 3
Eat just a little.
Do what he says and sit
Episode 4
Hold my hand?
Give him a good morning kiss

Episode 5
Hold his hand to comfort him
Say something to Chikage

Episode 6
Encourage Chikage
I want to protect you, too.

Episode 7
Answer honestly
Chikage…!

Season 2: Love Nest for Two

Episode 1
Is it that bad?
It’s not an affair!

Episode 2
See him off
Tell him the truth

Episode 3
Don’t!
It tastes good.

Episode 4
Tickle him
As a fan of your work.

Episode 5
Express concern
Look down, embarrassed

Episode 6
Don’t cry
I don’t want to give up.

Episode 7
Say: "What are they talking about?"
Okay.

Episode 8
Ask about his injuries
Hug him

Episode 9
Glare at Yakumo
Encourage him

Season 2: Seeds of Doubt in Love's Garden
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
I can't tell you that.
It's a secret.

Episode 2
He’s the head of his family.
How did you know?

Episode 3
It's a sign of happiness.
Your very self confident aren't you?

Episode 4
I like this restaurant.
I met with him after work.

Episode 5
But I haven't gone over it yet.
I was concentrating so much and lost track of time.

Episode 6
I don't want to fight.
I have Chickage.

Episode 7
It's not pity.
Your being contradicting.

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: Thorns in the Bouquet


4 comments:

  1. Will there be a season 2 for Chikage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, I just couldn't get my hands on the WT until now, sorry.

      Delete
  3. I really like getting the Happy endings for the moonlight stories but on the Chikage seeds of doubt I didn't get it going through by myself. I looked for a walkthrough for it and found yours. When I tried it I still didn't get the happy ending. I was able to find a walkthrough for the happy ending for the chikage seeds of doubt. http://howtooto.me/moonlight/chikage-sod/ . Not sure if this will help or not :)

    ReplyDelete