In the Edo period in Japan, there was a shadowy group of vigilante ninjas - they did anything even murder as long as you paid.
One day your parents are falsely accused of a crime and murdered. Filled with sadness and anger, you make up your mind to revenge the death of your parents and remember there are assassins known as “the vigilantes.” Soon after that, you try to get in touch with them, but you don’t get any response
Even as you are about to give up, one of the vigilantes appears in front of you and takes you to a tea house. After listening to your story, he suggests you join the vigilantes to take vengeance on the people who murdered your parents. After a moment’s thought, you decide to take his suggestion.
Alongside the vigilante ninjas, you will begin your pursuit of justice.
Ninja Assassin on YouTube by Debra Tuttle
OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Advice before you start playing:
- DON'T waste your money on clothes. You'll get some once Solmare releases Spin offs.
- Other possibilities to receive clothes = complete missions and get heroin costumes (look at "How to Play" below).
- Save your money for the checkpoints.
- Log in every day to receive daily bonus gifts.
- Make a review and add your ID. If s.o. adds you, you'll receive gifts.
- Complete missions for more gifts.
- Do Training to get Koban and Stylish Level.
- Shall we date producers said that with "Training" -> Hair Styling gets more Stylish Points, Abacus Lesson gets more Koban, and Night Watch gets some of both.
- Have heard of the "Promotion Bonus"? When Solmare releases a new (+) game, and you install and play it, you'll get bonus gifts for it. You'll fins more information about it, once the new game is released.
- Like "Shall we date" on Facebook to receive special gifts.
If you encounter any Problem:
- If you play on Android, please send a Mail to: email@example.com
- If you play on iOS, fill in the Inquiry Form on THIS page.
Dear User/Guest, if you have some time, please check out the Credits Page.
I listed there everyone who I wanted to thank for their help with this blog.