November 6, 2014

[Walkthrough] True Love Sweet Lies - Kiyoharu Nanahoshi

(*Note: There are two Endings for this Story: the Sweet or the Bitter Trap End. Both have a CG and if you play both Endings you get to see a Special Movie with an Exclusive Message. If you don't want to replay the story, you can buy the "End Set" which unlocks the other Ending and the clip for you.)

Season 1: Pictured Incident

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BITTER TRAP END

Episode 1
Nice ass.
No, thanks!

Episode 2
How much longer?
O-oh...

Episode 3
Ask Kiyoharu to help.
I might fall in love with you.

Episode 4
What are you after this time?
You smell good.

Episode 5
I want to go shopping.
You don’t want a bite?

Episode 6
Give her a fake name
What about your cheek.

Episode 7
Touch the scratch on his lip.
Yeah, maybe…

Episode 8
Okay.
Calm down, Kiyoharu!

Episode 9
Want some help?
You told me you love me.

Episode 10
Because it was our first date.
Yeah.

Episode 11
You’re a scumbag.
Are you really okay with that?

Episode 12
Jerk…
I can’t give up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

SWEET TRAP END

Episode 1
Apologize and close the door.
Yes.

Episode 2
Want some help?
Really?

Episode 3
Ask Sakuya to help.
My boyfriend will get mad.

Episode 4
I might be able to.
What if you drop me?

Episode 5
I want to go out to eat.
Thanks.

Episode 6
Answer their question with a question
There you go, teasing again.

Episode 7
Gaze back at him.
What?

Episode 8
You must really love your brother.
Calm down, Sakuya!

Episode 9
Are you all right?
Nothing.

Episode 10
I wanted to make a good impression.
Yeah.

Episode 11
Was everything you just said true?
I’m sorry.

Episode 12
Don’t look, it’s embarrassing…
I can’t give up.


Season 1: Trouble in Paradise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------  

SWEET TRAP END

Episode 1
Am I the right one for this?
What if I don’t answer?

Episode 2
I need some air.
…Really?

Episode 3
I wanted to hear Rui’s voice.
No dinner tonight!

Episode 4
You were asleep.
Tell the truth

Episode 5
I didn’t want to bother you.
I was so happy.

Episode 6
Because he overwrites my past.
I found someone else.
Episode 7
Because I love him.
I’ll tell you, if you kiss me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

BITTER TRAP END

Episode 1
Jerk…
What will you do if it is?

Episode 2
Who’s fault is that?!
In other words, you…

Episode 3
This is art appreciation.
None of THAT tonight!

Episode 4
Should I have gone by myself?
Kiss attack!

Episode 5 
I didn’t want to talk about it.
I’d never seen Tomine get owned

Episode 6
Because I love him.
I haven’t gotten over my ex.

Episode 7
Because I love Kiyoharu.
I’ll tell you if you kiss me.

(*Note: There are two Endings for this Story: the Sweet or the Bitter Trap End. Both have a CG and if you play both Endings you get a Special Picture. If you don't want to replay the story, you can buy the "End Set" which unlocks the other Ending and the Special Picture for you.)

Season 2: Captured Hearts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------   

SWEET TRAP END

Episode 1
 Kiss him!
Side with Nozomu

Episode 2

Me, too.

Episode 3
I’m happy, too.
Sorry…

Episode 4
I’m fine.
I have to get the evidence!

Episode 5 
Tell the truth
I’m embarrassed!

Episode 6
Don’t ignore me!
Do you want a bath?

Episode 7
 That tickles!
Stand up
 
--------------------------------------------------------------

BITTER TRAP END

Episode 1

Push Kiyoharu away
Side with Kiyoharu

Episode 2
Yes, please.
For Sakuya’s sake?

Episode 3
Why?
You, too.

Episode 4
Quietly stand up
But…

Episode 5 
Try to cover it up
 JERK!

Episode 6
But we’re alone…
Are you hungry?

Episode 7
Me, too.
Pinch his hand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment