05 April, 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Ninja Assassin + Kinshiro (Kagemoto) Toyama


Main Story

(*Note: You'll need a "Ritual Arrow" to get the Sweet Ending. You can get it by buying it with real money, or from the Koban Slot (you need to collect 10 tickets for one Arrow, chance to get = 25%, you get 2 tickets at a time). Also, the Stylish Level might differ from what is written here, depending on how many routes you have played. The one mentioned here is for your first route.)

(Special Thanks to Anne-Fleur for her help!)
 
Chapter 1

1.04 Yes, I am. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I don’t know.

1.06 Yes.
No. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

10.07 Get CG

(Get a Love Letter)
 
 
Chapter 2

2.02 You look handsome. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I wouldn't say funny.

2.09 Yes! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
Is that strange?

(Get a Love Letter)

 
Chapter 3

3.02 Stylish Level Checkpoint
 Need Stylish Level at 300


3.07 That's not true!
Kinshiro, say something! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

3.10 Yes, I'm curious.
No. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

(Get a Love Letter)


Chapter 4

4.02 Get CG

4.03 Yes. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I don't know.

4.04 That's nice to know.
Won't you regret bringing me here? [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 5

5.03 Item Checkpoint 
Need 5x Purses

5.06 Why not!?
Understood. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

5.08 I'm willing to.
I can't. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 6

6.01 Are you sure this is okay? [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
Not really.


6.03 Minigame Checkpoint
 33% Success Rate

6.09 What that man did was unforgivable. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I didn't like going behind your back.


Chapter 7

7.02 Item Checkpoint 
Need 3x Purses

7.03 I love him. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I don't love him.


7.07 I would like to believe that. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I don't agree with that.


(Get a Love Letter)


Chapter 8

8.01 She sounds like a wonderful person. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I could never become like that.


8.02 Stylish Level Checkpoint
 Need Stylish Level at 900

8.10 There isn't anything.
I wish there was something. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

(Get a Love Letter)



Chapter 9

9.03 Minigame Checkpoint
11 % Success Rate

9.04 I don't want to hear it. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
What is it?


9.09 Never mind.
 Stay and sleep with me. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


9.10 Get CG

(Get a Love Letter)


Chapter 10

10.01 Get CG

10.02 Do you think it will go okay? [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
Perhaps I shouldn't watch.


10.03 Item Checkpoint 
Need 8 x Purses

10.06 Yes.
 No. I'm not. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

10.08 Get CG


Happy Ending:

11.04 Item Checkpoint 
Need 5 x Purses

Get Love Letter, get CG

Sweet Ending

11.07 Item Checkpoint: Need 7 x Purses

Get Love Letter, get CG

No comments:

Post a Comment