20 November, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Angel Romance - Ray

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nick for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
But I don’t want to bother you.
I think angels are awesome too.

Episode 2
His body must be aching…
I can’t imagine that…

Episode 3
Hmmm, it doesn’t really sound out.
You should come with me then.

Episode 4
So beautiful…
Be careful, okay?

Episode 5
Nice to meet you…
I’ll eat anything that’s good. 

Episode 6
You don’t care about me at all!
…Ray… I’m sorry.

Episode 7
Fine, I’ll sleep here for today.
The food in the town was interesting too.

Episode 8
He must’ve lived a hard life.
How warm…

Episode 9
I couldn’t help hugging him.
Maybe I ate too much…

Episode 10
I left the area without saying anything.
There’s got to be another option!


No comments:

Post a Comment