10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Demons Bond - Kazuya

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the Walkthrough! You can also find it HERE on her blog.)

Main Story

There is no need to apologize...
No, I do not...
Follow after him
Go and check on the others
Go and look for Gin-o


I think we shouldn't be that suspicious
Tell him what you heard
We were just fighting with that assassin


Of course I have not


I just did what was necessary
Go and train
I do not know


[no choices]


Ask him what's he going to do
Keep it a secret


Because I might be able to help you
Shouldn't talk to Ieyasu instead?
Because I'm worried about you
Ieyasu is so important to you?
I understand what you say...


I don't think I could do anything about it
Stay here
How could you be so selfish?


Please give me a little time to think...
No, nothing
Apologize


We've got no choice but to believe in him
What warning is this?
Is it okay if I ask Elder Tsuki instead?


Get a hold of yourself
Pray for Kazutake's safety

No comments:

Post a Comment