29 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Midnight Cinderella - Louis Howard

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for this Walkthrough's!)

Main Story

Part 1

1.03 Are you coming too? (Honey)
Can you leave like this? (Sugar)
Are you worried about me?

1.04 I do intend to.
I will return. (Honey)
I have to return. (Sugar)


Part 2

2.01 Get a CG

2.04 Thank you for today. (Honey)
You were amazing. (Sugar)
I’m sorry about your foot.

2.07 I worry about you.
You look a little pale. (Honey)
You seem to be in pain. (Sugar)


Part 3

3.01 What are you doing here? (Honey)
Is something wrong?
Do you need something? (Sugar)

2.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Camisole Dress with Blue Rose Print - 300 Coins
Normal: High-Waisted Skirt with Ribbon - 100 Coins or 3,500 Bells
Avatar Mission

3.07 I don't know anything about you (Honey)
I want to know you better (Sugar)
How could I not wonder


Part 4

4.02 Hmm? What?
Oh, I just spaced out a little. (Honey)
No problem. I’m fine. (Sugar)

4.05 Royal Challenge
Need 2,500 Grace pts

4.06 You look so distraught. (Honey)
You look so sad. (Sugar)
You look so distressed.


Part 5

5.05 You really were kidnapped? (Honey)
You really were an orphan? (Sugar)
You really are of common birth?

5.07 You’ve been a great help to me.
Thank you, Louis. Truly. (Honey)
I am in your debt, your Grace. (Sugar)


Part 6

6.03 Louis, why won’t you look at me? (Honey)
You never look at me. (Sugar)
Louis. Look at me!
 
6.07 What’s this about, Louis? (Sugar)
You needn’t apologize.
I wanted to talk to you too. (Honey)

6.11 Royal Challenge
Premium: Braided Bangs with Loose Waves - 400 Coins
Normal: Simple Side Ponytail - 150 Coins or 5,000 Bells


Part 7

7.03 How is your wound?
I’m sorry about all this. (Sugar)
Does your arm hurt? (Honey)

7.07 How did you know that? (Honey)
Unfortunately. (Sugar)
Who told you?

 

Part 8

8.01 Thank you for everything. (Honey)
I am so glad you were here.
You’re always bailing me out. (Sugar)

8.06 You noticed us. (Honey)
How did I do?
What did you think? (Sugar)

8.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Lace-Up Sandals and Silver Hair Clip - 400 Coins
Normal: Ribboned Hat and Loafers - 150 Coins or 5,000 Bells


Part 9

9.03 Louis, I just told you (Sugar)
You surprised me! (Honey)
Leo’s going to see us!

9.07 Feeling embarrassed (Honey)
Are you pouting?
You’re so cute. (Sugar)


Part 10

10.01 Royal Challenge
Need 6,500 Grace pts

10.02 What face is that? (Honey)
What are you talking about? (Sugar)
What does my face look like?

10.07 Are you, Louis?
What just happened? (Sugar)
I’m fine! (Honey)

10.11 Royal Challenge
Premium: Dress with Cornflower Blue Ribbon - 500 Coins
Normal: Lavender Dress - 300 Coins or 8,000 Bells


Secret End: 15000+ Grace Points at Honey Route 13.10
Honey End: Honey Route, 15000 Grace Points
Sugar End: Sugar Route


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sugar Route

Part 11

11.05 Where are you going? (Honey)
I’m taking you to your room.
Don’t go. (Sugar)

11.07 You know me too well.
He’s in grave danger. (Sugar)
I just want to protect him. (Honey)


Part 12

12.0 A suitor? (Honey)
Even if it wasn’t you?
You’re the only one for me. (Sugar)

12.0 You need to start protecting us. (Honey)
I don’t want you leaving me.
Don’t handle things by yourself! (Sugar)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey Route

Part 11

11.05 Where are you going?

I’m taking you to your room.(Sugar)
Don’t go. (Honey)

11.07 You know me too well.
He’s in grave danger. (Sugar)
I just want to protect him. (Honey)

11.10 Royal Challenge
Need 13,500 Grace pts


Part 12

12.02 A suitor? (Honey)
Even if it wasn’t you?
You’re the only one for me. (Sugar)

12.10 You need to start protecting us. (Honey)
I don’t want you leaving me.
Don’t handle things by yourself! (Sugar)


Part 13

13.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Frilled Turquise Dress - 900 Coins
Normal:  Navy Blue Dress - 500 Coins or 20,000 Bells

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever After

Part 1

1.04 (I feel so happy!) (Royal +5, Classic +5)
(Did they see? I hope not!)
(How should I react?)

1.08 I smiled at him. (Royal +5, Classic +5)
No, don't worry.
I was already awake.


Part 2

2.03 I shrieked in surprise.

Louis? (Royal +5, Classic +5)
I froze in confusion.

2.05 Royal Challenge
Need 2,000 Grace pts

2.07 Are you sure?

Thank you!
I'm so happy! (Royal +5, Classic +5)


Part 3

3.02 I stood up straight.

I thought about Louis. (Royal +5, Classic +5)
(But it's not fair!)

3.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Lacy Frill Indigo Frock - 300 Coins
Normal: White Chiffon Gown - 100 Coins or 3,500 Bells

3.09 Do you have work as well?
Are you okay?
Giles told me... (Royal +5, Classic +5)


Part 4

4.04 I studied him careful.
I touched his cheek. (Royal +5, Classic +5)
I hugged him tightly.

4.05 Royal Challenge
Need 5,000 Grace pts

4.09 Okay.
Are you sure?
Of course. (Royal +5, Classic +5)


Part 5

5.04 Please, listen to me. (Royal +5, Classic +5)
You don't know Louis at all!
Please, give him more time.
 
5.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Braided Bouncy Blonde Ponytail - 400 Coins
Normal: Messy Upswept Brown Curls - 150 Coins or 5,000 Bells

5.06 Oh, but-
I'd love it if you could. (Royal +5, Classic +5)
What? Really?



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Ending Route

Part 6

6.04 Well, yes.
Of course I am. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
I'm not disappointed.

6.05 Royal Challenge
Need 9,000 Grace pts

6.07 I gazed worriedly at him.

I nodded to him.
I smiled reassuringly at him. (Royal +5 Classic +5)


Part 7

7.01 But why?

Of course. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
Do you have a good reason?

7.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Ophelia Blue Dress Set - 900 Coins
Normal: Green Silk with Lace Gown Set - 500 Coins or 20,000 Bells

7.08 I looked up at Louis. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
I dropped my gaze away.
I gazed up in the sky.


Epilogue

Really? (Royal +5 Classic +5)
You're imagining it.
Oh yeah, I might.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Ending Route

Part 6

6.02 I'm not alone anymore. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
I couldn't have stayed how I was.
I wanted to change.

6.05 Royal Challenge
Need 9,000 Grace pts

6.08 I won't let that happen.
(But you've worked so hard!)
I won't let go of my hope yet. (Royal +5 Classic +5)


Part 7

7.03 We could take the clock down.
I was thinking the same thing. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
But you looked totally calm.

7.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Alpine Blue Wedding Dress Set - 900 Coins
Normal: Strapless Bluegreen Rose Dress Set - 500 Coins or 20,000 Bells

7.07 I stared down at Louis. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
I laughed helplessy.
I had to look away.


Epilogue

It's the same for me. (Royal +5 Classic +5)
Really?
I feel almost too happy.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! How do you get the Ever After, Classic, and Royal Endings Route?

    ReplyDelete