29 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Midnight Cinderella - Robert Branche

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Part 1

1.02 I checked all around me.
I did as he said. (Honey)
I was too startled to move. (Sugar)

1.08 There's not enough time.
It's a bit difficult. (Honey)
There's too much. (Sugar)


Part 2

2.01 Get a CG

2.04 I was startled. (Honey)
I was confused. (Sugar)
I asked him why.

2.05 Royal Challenge
Need 2,500 Grace pts

2.09 It gave me courage.
It made me feel shy. (Sugar)
It made me smile. (Honey)


Part 3

3.03 I like the colore’. (Sugar)
I like its ambience. (Honey)
I like the subject.

3.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Flowery Frock in Pastel Dress - 300 Coins
Normal: Lemon Yellow Chiffon Dress - 100 Coins or 3,500 Bells

3.09 It's reassuring. (Honey)
It means the Perfect tour. (Sugar)
It has a calming effect.


Part 4

4.04 I was surprised.
Oh no, I couldn't! (Sugar)
I was happy. (Honey)

4.05 Royal Challenge
Need 5,000 Grace pts

4.09 Is that true? (Sugar)
I was speechless.
I couldn't make sense of it. (Honey)


Part 5

5.04 I dropped my gaze. (Honey)
I stared. (Sugar)
I touched his arm.

5.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Rose Chignon Platinum Waves - 400 Coins
Normal: Ash Brown Airy Bob - 150 Coins or 5,000 Bells

5.09 I was surprised. (Sugar)
I was curios.
I was happy to listen. (Honey)


Endings:
Normal Ending: Sweet Route
Good Ending: Honey Route & + 9,000  Grace pts
Secret Epilogue: Honey Route +? Grace pts


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Route

Part 6

6.06 What would Robert do? (Honey)
What should we do? (Sugar)
I need to think this through.

6.05 Royal Challenge
Need 9,000 Grace pts

6.09 I was stunned.
My eyes filled with tears. (Sugar)
I couldn't speak. (Honey)


Part 7

7.04 I can decide this. (Honey)
I'm so confused. (Sugar)
I just need time to think.

7.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Mint Green Off-Shoulder Dress Set - 900 Coins
Normal: Lotus Pink Empire Dress Set - 500 Coins or 20,000 Bells

7.10 Not you too, Robert! (Honey)
The woman you adore?
Leo, stop saying weird things! (Sugar)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey Route

Part 6

6.04 I smiled at him.
I buried my face in his chest. (Honey)
I clung to him. (Sugar)

6.05 Royal Challenge
Need 9,000 Grace pts

6.09 Me? (Honey)
How long have you felt that?
Really? (Sugar)


Part 7

7.03 I let him hold me. (Honey)
I was startled. (Sugar)
I whispered: "I was scared."

7.05 Royal Challenge
Premium: Flower Studded Spring Green Dress Set - 900 Coins
Normal: Cream Colored Slinky Mermaid Gown Set - 500 Coins or 20,000 Bells

7.09 There's no point rushing it. (Honey)
I'll do whatever I can.
If they could see your resolve (Sugar)


No comments:

Post a Comment