23 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Hinata Yayoi

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to AE for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Say nothing
Then how about Yayoi?

Episode 2
Bird themed bowls
Don't push him

Episode 3
Me
I'll like his plate with roast ham.

Episode 4
I want to find some way to help them.
I'm counting on you, too, Hinata.

Episode 5
Don't ask
Happy

Episode 6
Invite him
Fall silent

Episode 7
Hand him the coffee
I don't mind, exactly.

Episode 8
Make him guess
I'm kinda scared.

Episode 9
Hold his hand
But we were just kids.

Episode 10
This isn't funny!
Ask about his injury

Episode 11
His aura
Bring it tomorrow

Episode 12
Thank you.
You like older women?

Happy Ending


6 comments:

  1. Say nothing
    Then how about Yayoi?

    Bird themed bowls
    Don't push him

    Me
    I'll like his plate with roast ham

    I want to find some way to help them
    I'm counting on you, too, Hinata

    Don't ask
    Happy

    Invite him
    Fall silent

    Hand him the coffee
    I don't mind, exactly

    Make him guess
    I'm kinda scared

    Hold his hand
    But we were just kids

    This isn't funny
    Ask about his injury

    His aura*
    Bring it tomorrow

    Thank you
    You like older women?

    ~Happy Ending~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting this ❤

      Delete
    2. Yes, THANK YOU for posting sharing this Walkthrough with us! ^^

      Delete
  2. You miss one answer, on Love 365 one answer is where he holds your hand tight and you answer with either a surprise reaction, happy reaction, or a flustered reaction and I do not know that answer

    ReplyDelete