02 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Keiji Maeda

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!
Another Special Thank you to Kylie for sending me her Walkthrough as well! ^^)

Main Story

Chapter 1
 
Kojiro, why don't you forgive him?
Keiji, he didn't injure your head, did he?
It's my fault. I asked Keiji to bring us here.

Thank him for bringing us to Echigo
Tell him I look forward to his help in the coming days
Express my appreciation

 
Chapter 2
 
That sounds nice.
I'm sorry, but Kojiro is here as my guard.
I'm happy either way.

CG

I can't accept such an expensive gift from you!
Please don't make such a troubled face.
Your sentiment alone is more than enough.

 
Chapter 3
 
It looks fine to me
I don't know.
It's a bit crooked.

Death is pointless.
It's life that gives you your beauty.
Is that truly how you feel?

​CG


 
Chapter 4
 
You mean, Yukimura...?
You acknowledge Yukimura?
I'm just glad you weren't hurt.

How about going for a walk in town?
How about doing some exercise?
Why don't you take a nap?
 
 
Chapter 5
 
Hesitate
Try my best with what little I know
Ask Keiji what to do

Nod back
Ask how
Fall silent

​CG

 
Chapter 6
 
Don't you ever feel lonely?
I'm sure your family is waiting for you to return
Why do you choose to stay away?

CG

Take hold of his hand
Reach out and caress his hair
Place my hand on his chest

 
Chapter 7
 
How can you even ask me to do that?
Promise me.
What about my feelings?

CG

Push him away
Turn my head away
Cover my lips with my hands

 
Chapter's 8 - 10
 
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING


No comments:

Post a Comment