25 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Shiki Kurobane

Main Story

Pretty eyes.
It's cute.
You look happy.
Something wrong with that?
I'm sorry!
.....it's cute.
I can't.
Your face is all red.
....
It's still mean to say.
He's like a little brother.
Thank you.
Were you worried about me?
I love you.
I like you.
I was the one who hugged him.
Thank you.
Close your eyes.
He's a friend.
I want Shiki.
There's someone else I like...
Thank you.
It's so pretty.
This is bad, isn't it?
I want to go to the Demon Realm.
How can you say that?
That's impossible!
Yes.
Yell for help.
Try touching him.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

You don't want to meet them?
Be careful.
That's not for you to decide.
About your family...
Maybe he really didn't want to.
Don't treat that like a given.
This is the real Shiki.
I decided to go on my own.
About Nozomu...
Anything else you're not telling me?
Doesn't he have to go back?
Never.
Ask Shiki.
I thought he was a girl...
Of course.
What would you have done? 

Super Happy Ending


Dating a Demon

Okay, open up!
Sorry about earlier.
Say he's your boyfriend.
Open the window.
Is there anything you wanna ride?
Do you feel better?
Anything, as long as we're together.
It's not like that.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Sequel

Episode 1
Let’s do our best.
Anytime.

Episode 2
Do you know about us?
Don’t push yourself.

Episode 3
Thank you for saving me.
It’s nothing.

Episode 4
What did you do to Shiki?
(He’s like his usual self.)

Episode 5
A woman’s intuition.
I’m sorry for waking you.

Episode 6
Pet his head.
I can?

Episode 7
My loved one is right in front of me.
Shield Shiki.

Episode 8
I’m glad I got involved.
Pet him on the head.

Episode 9
Welcome back.
I have you, so I’m all right.

Super Happy Ending

5 comments:

  1. Just to let you know that the order is wrong on both this and the new app for all the 10 Days characters.
    It goes: main, dating a demon, sequel then wedding sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? Why would Voltage add it in the wrong order to the new app? And as far as I could see, at least for Meguru that can't be true. He changed in the Sequel, also in appearance and in "Dating a Demon" he looks just like in the Main Story.
      However, I haven't red more than the Main Stories, so I can't really check on to see, if you're right. In any case, it would be a good idea to let Voltage Inc know, if they really got the order of the stories mixed up, so they can fix it.
      Thanks for telling me!

      Delete
    2. Well Voltage definitely got the order wrong on their end of the 365 app, but it’s been resolved about a month ago or so!

      Delete
  2. I just started reading the sequel, and apparently it’s main, epilogue, sequel, dating a demon, and then wedding in that order for Shiki so there’s a chronological error here in the app! Also I’m just guessing but I think you’re a few answers short on the Sequel walkthrough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found the answers, I wasnt able to memorize them but it was choices B and C I. That order between “Ask Shiki” and “I thought he was a girl...”

      Delete