10 November 2015

Characters from A - Z

Hello Everyone!

On this page you can find all Characters from all games I added from A-Z and (if I could find it) their birthday. For games involving real persons (means the ninja games), I used their actual birthday, since they aren't mentioned in the games. The names are in alphabetical order with the surname first.
GREEN are Characters from "Voltage Inc. - V.I.", RED "Shall we date? - SWD", BLUE "Okko/Arithmetic - O/A", ORANGE "Koyonplete - K", PURPLE "Genius - G" and GREY "Other - O"games

(If you know one of the missing Birthdays, PLEASE let me know so I can add it. Thanks!)


A

  • ABE, Hikaru (Seian) (My Arahitogami Romance), G.
  • ABE, Mikage (Heian Love), SWD
  • ABE, Yuya (First Love Diaries), V.I. - 19. May
  • AGATSUMA, Yu (Bad Boys Do it Better), V.I. - 16. October
  • AIBA, Shohei (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. - 03. October
  • Aigonorus (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • AIHARA, Hikaru (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. 
  • AIJIMA, Noel (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 11. July
  • AIKAWA, Kunihiko (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party), V.I. - 16. September
  • Aito (Twilight Hunters), G.
  • AIZAWA, Kyo (Butler Until Midnight), V.I. - 09. August
  • AKAGI, Yuma (Butler Until Midnight), V.I. - 07. July
  • Akatsuki (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • AKECHI, Mitsuhide (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 02. July
  • AKESHINO, Furutsugu (Scarlet Fate +), SWD 
  • AKIZAKI, Kaoru (Can't Say No), SWD - 18. November
  • AKIZUKI, Kaiji (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE), V.I. - 12. June
  • (Captain) Alan (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 09. July  
  • Alessio (Vampire Darling BL), O/A
  • ALFORD, Keith (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 22. February
  • ALFORD, Kevin (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 22. February
  • Alfred (Blood in Roses +), SWD
  • Alvah (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 13. July
  • AMANO, Haruhito (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 07. July
  • AMEDA, Yota (Love Academy), K. - 23. January
  • Ame(nominakanushi) (My Arahitogami Romance), G.
  • Aoi (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • AOSHIMA, Nagito (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. - 29. April
  • APPLEBY, Leo (Twilight Romance), G.
  • APPLEBY, Ray (Twilight Romance), G.
  • ARAZOME, Toki (Actor to be), SWD
  • ARISUGARA, Yuki (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 24. December
  • ASAHINA, Daisuke (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • ASAKURA, Masato (First Love Diaries), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • ASANO, Shususke (Metro PD), V.I. - 19. November
  • Ash (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • ASHIYA, Rintaro (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Astaroth (Castle Break), SWD
  • ATEMIYA, Jun (Love Academy), K.

B

  • BABA, Mitsunari (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. - 10. August
  • Bill (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • BLACKSTONE, Albert (Twilight Romance), G.
  • BUTTON, Roberto (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 23. October
  • BUTTON, Oliver (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 07. September

C


  • Cain (Seal of Lycoris), K. - 27. May
  • CASIRAGHI, Glenn J. (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 10. July
  • CASIRAGHI, Kuon J. (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 22. November
  • CHAKURA, Johji (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 01. May
  • CHERNENKOV, Ivan (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 21. March
  • CHERNENKOV, Yakov (Be my Princess), V.I. - 03. November
  • Cheshire Cat (Noir) (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • Chezem (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 12. January
  • CHIBANA, Ryo (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I.
  • CHIGASAKI, Takuma (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 03. August 
  • Chikage (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • CHITOSE, Hiroto (My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 17. September
  • Christopher (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 24. June
  • Christopher (War of Prayers), SWD
  • Cindo (My Fairy Tales +), SWD 
  • CRAWFORD, Joel (Wizardess Heart +), SWD 
  • Crowlie (OZ +), SWD  

D

  • DAIDOUJI, Takafumi (Kiss of Revenge), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version 
  • Daniel (Blood in Roses +), SWD  
  • DATE, Masamune (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 05. September
  • Diaval (Angel or Devil +), SWD
  • Dui (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.

E

  • EBIHARA, Kippei (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. - 05. May
  • Eduardo (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 11. November
  • ENIWA, Hiroki (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • ENJO, Iori (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. - 05. January
  • Enojo (Mononoke Kiss +), SWD
  • Enya (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • Estel (Magic Sword +), SWD
  • Ethan (Magic Sword +), SWD 
  • Evans (War of Prayers), SWD

F

  • Feyril (Angel or Devil +), SWD
  • FOSTER, Luke (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I.
  • FUJI, Sumire (Actor to be), SWD
  • FUJIMORI, Nao (First Love Diaries), V.I. - 04. August
  • FUJISAKI, Mizuki (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE), V.I. - 18. February
  • FUJISAKI, Yoshito (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 19. February - only available in the Japanese Version
  • FUJISAWA, Kai (My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 01. August
  • FUJISHIMA, Aki (Finally in Love Again), V.I. - 11. November
  • FUMA, Kotaro (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • FUSE, Nozomu (True Love Sweet Lies), V.I. - 07. March
  • Fuyukiku (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD

G

  • Gaia (A Knight's Devotion), V.I. 
  • GEN, Togo (Love Academy), K. - 08. August 
  • Gentoka (Scarlet Fate +), SWD
  • GODA, Tamotsu (Office Secrets), V.I. - 20. August
  • GOLDSTEIN, Elias (Wizardess Heart +), SWD - 19. March
  • GOLDSTEIN, Klaus (Wizardess Heart +), SWD
  • GOTO, Seiji (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE, Her Love in the Force), V.I. - 05. March
  • Goyo (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • GRAY, Cody (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • GRAY, Ryan (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • Gretel (My Fairy Tales +), SWD 

H

  • Hajime (Mononoke Kiss +), SWD
  • HAJIME, Toranosuke (Office Secrets), V.I. - 28. November
  • Haku (A Knight's Devotion), V.I. 
  • HANAI, Kazusa (Metro PD), V.I. - 03. September
  • HASEGAWA, Naoya (Kiss of Revenge), V.I.
  • HATSUNE, Rihito (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I. - 07. December
  • HATTA, Ryuzo (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I. - 31. August
  • HATTORI, Ayu (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD
  • HATTORI, Hanzo (Ninja Love +), SWD 
  • HATTORI, Hanzo (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I.
  • HATTORI, Hanzo Kazemasa (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • HAYAKAWA, Shusei (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 01. September
  • HAYAMI, Seiichiro (My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 11. January
  • HAYASE, Kyoya (My Sweet Bodyguard), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version 
  • Heartmann (OZ +), SWD 
  • HERNANDEZ, Miguel (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • HIBIYA, Masaomi (Serendipity Next Door), V.I. - 04. May
  • HIDAKA, Ayato (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • HIGASHIYAMA, Genji (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. - 31. August
  • HIGASHIYAMA, Soji (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I.
  • Hikobane (Mononoke Kiss), SWD
  • HIMURO, Masashi (Metro PD), V.I. - 10. January
  • Hinata (Heian Love), SWD
  • HIRAKAWA, Takuto (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 02. November
  • HIROSE, Ryoichi (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 03. December
  • HIROSUE, Sora (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE), V.I. - 20. July
  • HISHIKURA, Shuichi (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I.
  • HONDA, Kazuma (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 16. January - only available in the Japanese Version
  • HORAI, Kazuto (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • Hotaka (Ninja Assassin +), SWD 
  • HOZUMI, Naoki (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • Huedhaut (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • Hyosuke (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • Hyuga (Destiny Ninja), SWD

I

  • ICHIJO, Shinnosuke (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 21. October - only available in the Japanese Version 
  • Ichika (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • ICHINOMIYA, Eisuke (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. - 11. January
  • ICHINOSE, Nagisa (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 13. July
  • ICHIYANAGI, Subaru (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE), V.I. - 14. September
  • Ichthys (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • IGARASHI, Kota (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. - 07. July
  • INAGAKI, Kenshi (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 01. February
  • INOUE, Akira (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 11. November - only available in the Japanese Version
  • IRIE, Soichiro (Kiss of Revenge), V.I.
  • ISAKA, Rein  (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 14. November 
  • ISEYA, Sion (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • ISHIDA, Mitsunari (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 01. January
  • ISHIGAMI, Hideki (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE, Her Love in the Force), V.I. - 09. September
  • ISHIKAWA, Goemon (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • Ivan (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 23. April
  • Izo (Heian Love), SWD 

J

  • J.J. (The Niflheim +), SWD
  • Jack (Blood in Roses +), SWD
  • Jean (King Jean Calvier Michael Cedrick Adelard von Beauvoir Niflheim) (The Niflheim +), SWD
  • JINNAI, Atsushi (Seduced in the Sleepless City), V.I.
  • Joker (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • Jordan (Castle Break), SWD 
  • Jun (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 25. March
  • JYOGASAKI, Takumi (Love Academy), K. - 01. October

K

  • KADOKURA, Shirou (Vampire Darling BL), O/A
  • KAGA, Hyogo (Her Love in the Force), V.I. 
  • KAGARI, Shinichi (After School Affair), V.I. -12. October
  • KAGEYAMA, Mirai (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 31. March
  • KAI, Shingo (Office Secrets), V.I. - 03. April
  • Kaito (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD
  • KAJIMA, Yuta (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party), V.I. - 21. May
  • KAKIUCHI, Akito (My Forged Wedding), V.I. - 22. November
  • KAKYOUIN, Asahi (My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 12. April
  • KAMAGARI, Satoru (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 16. February
  • KAMUI, Kakeru (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 01. April
  • KAMUI, Meguru (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 02. March
  • Kamumusuhi (Yui) (My Arahitogami Romance), G.
  • KANZAKI, Taketo (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 23. January
  • KANZAKI, Yasuto (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 23. January
  • KARANADESHIKO, Suou (Actor to be), SWD
  • Karno (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • KASAMATSU, Akira (Can't Say No), SWD - 09. April
  • KASHIWABARA, Atsumu (Love Letter from Thef X), V.I. - 03. January
  • KATAKURA, Kojuro (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. 
  • KATO, Kiyomasa (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 27. July
  • KATSURAGI, Daichi (My Sweet Bodyguard, MSB GREE), V.I. - 25. October
  • Kei (Twilight Hunters), G.
  • Ken (A Knight's Devotion), V.I. 
  • KIDO, Tsumugu (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 01. April
  • KIKUCHI, Sosuke (Finally in Love Again), V.I. 
  • KIKUHARA, Chihiro (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • KIKUSHIMA, Tamaki (My Forged Wedding), V.I. - 01. April
  • Kikyo (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD 
  • KIMURA, Ryohei (Metro PD), V.I. - 22. November
  • KIRIGAKURE, Saizo (Ninja Love + ), SWD
  • KIRIGAKURE, Saizo (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. 
  • KIRISAWA, Hiroshi (Metro PD), V.I. - 01. April
  • KIRISHIMA, Kaoru (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 02. November
  • KIRIYA, Sho (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 14. February
  • Kiryu (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • KISAKI, Ota (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. - 12. April
  • KISHI, Mamoru (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. - 21. September
  • KITAMI, Takamune (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • KITAOJI, Satsuki (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 10. May
  • KITAOJI, Yuzuki (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 05. May
  • KIYOSUMI, Eiji (My Sweet Bodyguard), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • KIYOTA, Soichi (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • KOBAYAKAWA, Yoh (Finally in Love Again), V.I. 
  • KODA, Chihaya (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Sleepless Cinderella (Party), V.I. - 17. September
  • KODA, Kei (My Sweet Bodyguard), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Kodonomae (Scarlet Fate +), SWD
  • Kohaku (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • KOJIMA, Yataro (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • KONNO, Trevor (Seduced in the Sleepless City), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • KOUGAMI, Yamato (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party), My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 30. July
  • Krioff (Star Crossed Myth), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • KUJO, Hyosuke (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I.
  • KUJO, Teiga (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. 
  • KUKUMINATO, Akira (Twilight Romance), G. 
  • KUNISHIRO, Kyoichi (My Forged Wedding), V.I.
  • KURAMOTO, Shokichi (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • KURIMAKI, Bunta (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I. - 15. February
  • KUROBANE, Shiki (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. - 06. September
  • KUROSAWA, Tora (My Sweet Bodyguard, Her Love in the Force), V.I. - 16. August
  • KURUMI, Shota (Office Secrets), V.I. - 22. February
  • Kuso-no-mitoko (Scarlet Fate +), SWD
  • (Emperor) Kuze (Heian Love), SWD 
  • KUZE, Azusa (Wizardess Heart +), SWD
  • KYOBASHI, Katsuyuki (Metro PD), V.I. - 13. February
  • Kyoga (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • KYOGOKU, Hisame (Heian Love), SWD
L

  • Lambert (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 16. December 
  • Lancelot (Castle Break), SWD
  • Latis (Angel or Devil +), SWD
  • Leo (The Niflheim +), SWD
  • Leon (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • Leonardo (Pirates in Love), V.I. 
  • Leonardo (OZ +), SWD
  • LEVAINCOIS, Edward (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 15. May
  • LEVAINCOIS, Maximillion (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 20. May
  • Liam (War of Prayers), SWD
  • LIEBEN, Joshua (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 31. January
  • LIEBEN, Sieg (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 05. August
  • LII, Hanul (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 20. September - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Liufan (Days of the Divine), O.
  • LOUVENSLASH, Clay (Vampire Darling BL), O/A
  • Lute (A Knight's Devotion), V.I.
M

  • Mad Hatter (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • MAFDIR, Aslan (Be my Princess 2), V.I.
  • MAGURO, Yu (Love! Sushi Rangers), K.  
  • MAKABE, Kenta (My Sweet Bodyguard), V.I. - 04. December
  • MAKIMURA, Kiyoto (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. - 24. February
  • MARCH, Randy (Wizardess Heart +), SWD 
  • Maru (Days of the Divine), O.
  • MARUI, Tamaki (Love! Sushi Rangers), K. 
  • MARUYAMA, Takao (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party), V.I. - 11. October
  • Masato (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • MATSUBA, Itsuka (Butler Until Midnight), V.I. - 31. October
  • MATSUBA, Tomoki (Butler Until Midnight), V.I. - 14. April
  • MATSUDA, Takami (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 30. April - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Matthew (War of Prayers), SWD
  • MAYUZUMI, Shion (Twilight Romance), G. 
  • MAZZA, Carlo (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • Melchiorre (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 12. May 
  • MIDORIKAWA, Homare (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 27. December
  • MIIKE, Ryota (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 24. December
  • MIKUMO, Toshihisa (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 20. September
  • MINAMOTO, Yoshitsune (Destiny Ninja), SWD 
  • MINAMOTO, Yui (Heian Love), SWD
  • MINASE, Keiichiro (Bad Boys Do it Better), V.I. - 19 July
  • MISONO, Ichiya (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • Miyabi (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • MIYAMOTO, Musashi (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • MIYASHITA, Junpei (Kiss of Revenge), V.I.
  • Mizuki (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • MIZUKI, Toma (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 15. September - only available in the Japanese Version
  • MOMOI, Shuichiro (Finally in Love Again), V.I. - 31. August
  • MONONOBE, Rikiya (After School Affair), V.I. -04. January
  • MONROE, Irving (Gangsters in Love), V.I.USA -30. May 
  • (Captain) Morgan (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 26. January
  • MORIMACHI, Makuto (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • MORIMACHI, Riku (My Last First Kiss), V.I.
  • MORIYAMA, Ritsu (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I.
  • MUSASHIBO, Benkei (Destiny Ninja), SWD

N

  • Nagit (My Sweet Prince +), SWD - 09. February
  • NAGUMO, Koji (Office Secrets), V.I. - 11. January
  • NAKABA, Kasumi (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 27. April
  • NAKANISHI, Kyosuke (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 14. April
  • NAMBA, Jin (Her Love in the Force), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • NANAHOSHI, Kiyoharu (True Love Sweet Lies), V.I. - 21. May
  • NANAHOSHI, Sakuya (True Love Sweet Lies), V.I. - 21. May
  • NANASE, Mahiro (First Love Diary), V.I. - 29. December
  • NAOE, Kanetsugu (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 01. January
  • NAOMASA, Sakura (True Love Sweet Lies), V.I.
  • NARITA, Shinobu (Serendipity Next Door), V.I. - 15. June
  • NARUMI, Kyosuke (Kiss of Revenge), V.I. 
  • Nathan (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 01. May
  • NATSUKAWA, Koichi (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. - 10. September 
  • Natsume (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • Nick/Pale Ghost (The Niflheim +), SWD
  • NIKAIDO, Junta My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 22. November
  • NINAGAWA, Takashi (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. - 29. September
  • NIREGI, Tsukasa (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I.  
  • NISHIMURA, Ren (Lost Island +), SWD 
  • Noah (Castle Break), SWD
  • NOMURA, Tadanobu (Metro PD), V.I. - 02. April

O

  • Ocean (My Fairy Tales +), SWD  
  • ODA, Nobunaga (Ninja Love + ), SWD
  • ODA, Nobunaga (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 23. June
  • OGURI, Ginnosuke (In Your Arms Tonight), V.I. 
  • OH, Soryu (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder), V.I. - 17. February
  • OKI, Akifusa (Scarlet Fate +), SWD 
  • OKOUCHI, Minato (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 01. August
  • OKUMIYA, Kanji (Class Trip Crush), V.I. - 20. September
  • ORIHARA, Natsuki (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 06. June - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Orlando (The Niflheim +), SWD
  • ORLEM, Luca (Wizardess Heart +), SWD - 15. October
  • Oz (OZ +), SWD  

P

  • Partheno (Star Crossed Myth), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • Philippe (The Nifleheim +), SWD - 22. March 

R

  • Raizo (Mononoke Kiss +), SWD
  • Ran (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD
  • Raug (Angel or Devil +), SWD 
  • Ray (Magic Sword +), SWD 
  • Raymond (Blood in Roses +), SWD
  • Reiner (Angel or Devil +), SWD 
  • Reiya (Twilight Hunters), G.
  • REIZEN, Yukiya (Wizardess Heart +), SWD - 10. April 
  • Rennoshin (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • Richard (A Knight's Devotion), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • RIKUDOH, Kyohei (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. - 27. September
  • Rindoh (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD
  • RITSUTO, Ena (Scandal in the Spotlight), V.I. 
  • Ronove (Castle Break), SWD
  • Roy (Castle Break), SWD 
  • Rupert (Blood in Roses +), SWD 
  • Rurimaru (Eternal Vows), SWD 
  • Russell (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 16. August
  • Ruvel (Angel or Devil +), SWD
  • RYUKAI, Ryoji (Bad Boys Do it Better), V.I. - 07. February
  • Ryuzaburo (Mononoke Kiss), SWD 

S

  • SAEKI, Takamasa (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party), V.I. - 05. February
  • SAITO, Lionel (Lost Island +), SWD
  • SAKAKI, Akira (Bad Boys Do it Better), V.I. - 28. November
  • SAKAKI, Ichiro (Lost Island +), SWD
  • Sakuhito (Heian Love), SWD
  • SAKURABA, Yusuke (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • SAKURAZAWA, Junya (Office Secrets), V.I. - 11. June
  • Sakuto (Guilty Alice), SWD
  • Samon (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • SANADA, Mitsuru (First Love Diary), V.I. - 22. March
  • SANADA, Yukimura (Kiss me on Clover Hill), V.I.
  • SARASHINA, Hiro (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 15. March
  • SARUTOBI, Sasuke (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • SASAKI, Soji (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • SATO, Ichigo (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I. - 05. January
  • Scorpio (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.
  • Seanwhite (My Fairy Tales +), SWD
  • Senrei (Days of the Divine), O.
  • SERA, Hidetaka (After School Affair), V.I. -13. September
  • Seri (Twilight Hunters), G.
  • SERIZAWA, Kazuki (Finally in Love Again), V.I. 
  • SEZAKI, Issei (Kiss of Revenge), V.I.
  • SHIBASAKI, Ren (My Forged Wedding, MFW (Party, My Wedding and 7 Rings), V.I. - 23. Dezember
  • SHIINA, Hibiki (Seduced in the Sleepless City, Slepless Cinderella (Party)), V.I.
  • SHINBASHI, Chigusa (Actor to be), SWD
  • SHINDO, Hajime (Class Trip Crush), V.I. 
  • SHINDO, Haru (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 07. November
  • SHINONOME, Ayumu (Her Love in the Force), V.I. - 17. July
  • Shinra (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • Shion (A Knight's Devotion), V.I.
  • SHIRAFUJI, Aoi (Butler Until Midnight), V.I. - 22. February
  • SHIRAI, Tsubasa (10 Days With My Devil), V.I. 
  • SHIRASAGI, Ryoma (Office Secrets), V.I. - 03. September
  • SHIRATO, Haku (Love Academy), K. - 22. November
  • SHIRATORI, Hayato (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 08. August
  • Shiroya (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD 
  • Shuya (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • Skeletiano (The Niflheim +), SWD 
  • Sohma (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • SOMA, Ryuji (Celebrity Darling GREE), V.I. - 15. May - only available in the Japanese Version
  • SOMA, Shusuke (Her Love in the Force), V.I.
  • SPENCER, Hayden A. (Be my Princess 2), V.I. - 18. June
  • SPENCER, Wilfred A. (A Princes Proposal, Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 05. April
  • SUGAWARA, Masakuni (Heian Love), SWD 
  • Suien (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • SUKEGAWA, Iku (Love! Sushi Rangers), K. 
  • SUKEGAWA, Kei (Love! Sushi Rangers), K.  

T

  • TACHIBANA, Kanata (Finally in Love Again), V.I. 
  • TADOKORO, Subaru (Can't Say No), SWD - 01. March
  • TAIRA, Noritsune (Destiny Ninja), SWD
  • TAISHI, Kiyonori (After School Affair), V.I. -15. August
  • Takami(musuhi) (My Arahitogami Romance), G. 
  • TAKASAKI, Izumi (Serendipity Next Door), V.I.
  • TAKEDA, Shingen (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 01. December
  • TANEMURA, Haruki (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I. - 25. April
  • Tauxolouve (Lou) (Star Crossed Myth), V.I. - only available in the Japanese Version
  • TENNOJI, Yutaka (Metro PD), V.I. - 17. August
  • Teorus (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.  
  • Thomas (Pirates in Love), V.I. - 29. March
  • Thumbelina (My Fairy Tales +), SWD 
  • TIENYOU, Lau (Vampire Darling BL), O/A 
  • TODO, Rei (Bad Boys Do it Better), V.I. - 30. January 
  • TOGI, Kanehisa (Eternal Vows), SWD
  • TOGOSHI, Tatsuro (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 29. May
  • TOKIWA, Keiichi (Byron) (Serendipity Next Door), V.I.
  • TOKIWA, Seiji (Actor to be), SWD
  • TOKUGAWA, Ieyasu (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 31. January
  • TOYAMA, (Kagemoto) Kinshiro (Ninja Assassin +), SWD  
  • TSURUYA, Yuto (Finally in Love Again), V.I. - 22. January
  • TSUZUKI, Ryo (Lost Island +), SWD

U

  • UESUGI, Kenshin (Sakura Amidst Chaos), V.I. - 31. January
  • URAGA, Koh (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I.
  • URAGA, Reiji (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I.
  • UTSUNOMIYA, Haruka (My Forged Wedding), V.I. - 26. June

V

  • VALENTINE, Chance (Gangsters in Love), V.I.USA - 03. April
  • VALENTINE, Yoshimitsu Jason (Gangsters in Love), V.I.USA - 23. April
  • Victor (The Niflheim +), SWD

W

  • WAKABA, Rui (True Love Sweet Lies), V.I. 
  • WASHIO, Rintaro (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 02. November
  • Wakasa (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • Weasly (OZ +), SWD 
  • Willem (Ninja Assassin +), SWD
  • WINTER, Ash (Gangsters in Love), V.I.USA - 11. November
Y

  • YACHIGUSA, Eiki (Metro PD), V.I. - 07. June
  • YAGYU, Munemori (Ninja Love +), SWD
  • YAMABUKI, Mikan (Actor to be), SWD
  • YAMAMOTO, Kansuke (Eternal Vows), SWD 
  • YAMAMOTO, Sota (First Love Diary), V.I. - 22. November
  • YANASE, Riki (Love Letter from Thief X), V.I. - 22. August
  • YASUKAWA, Kenzo (After School Affair), V.I. - 07. April
  • Yayoi (Destiny Ninja 2), SWD
  • YUASA, Chiaki (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 05. February
  • Yuie (Seal of Lycoris), K. - 21. February
  • Yuji (Vampire Darling BL), O/A
  • YUKIMURA, Momoki (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 07. June
  • Yukinojo (Enchanted in the Moonlight), V.I.
  • YUNO, Takeshi (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo), V.I. - 10. October
  • YUSHIMA, Jinpachi (Serendipity Next Door), V.I.
  • YUUKI, Keito (Konkatsu for Marriage), SWD - 31. January 

Z

  • Zain (Be my Princess, BMP GREE, BMP (Party), V.I. - 30. May
  • ZAIZEN, Akiyoshi (Our Two Bedroom Story), V.I. - 20. May
  • ZAREK, Nolan (Love Tangle +), SWD
  • Zyglavis (Star Crossed Myth), V.I.


 

...more are coming soon. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this list... Hmm... A lot of my favourites have birthdays very close together!
    I noticed a mistake: You have the Kujo brothers listed under TAGIA, rather than their surname of Kujo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! Of course you're right. I've made that mistake again and again, dunno why. Thanks for telling and merry x-mas!

      Delete