Set against the backdrop of the Heian period (ca. AD 1000) in Japan... In a sacred, snow-covered village is kept a sword with the power to bring the world to an end. One young maiden of a shrine is fated to seal the Sword’s power and protect it: Princess Tamayori. She has spent her days since childhood being tormented by her sins in loneliness and under the heavy burden of protecting the Sword so that its power would not be released.
...Until one night when she encounters a wounded god and her lonely life changes forever; she will face the end of the world with comrades willing to help her. She fights to prevent the demise risking her own life, but she begins to waver between her resolve and her wish to live for the one that she loves... Will there be a future for those who bear sins?
In this snow-fluttering world, the tale of the ancient Princess Tamayori unfolds.
(All Characters, Stories and Pictures belong to © NTT Solmare)
Shall We Date - Scarlet Fate + - Prologue on YouTube from Chimi Mamiko
Advice before you start playing:
- DON'T waste your Zeni's on clothes. You'll get some once Solmare releases Spin offs.
- Log in every day to receive daily bonus gifts.
- Make a review and add your ID. If s.o. adds you, you'll receive gifts.
- Complete missions for more gifts.
- Do Training to get Zeni's and Charm Level.
- Save your Zeni's for the Checkpoints.
- Like "Shall we date" on Facebook to receive special gifts.
If you encounter any Problem:
- If you play on Android, please send a Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you play on iOS, fill in the Inquiry Form on THIS page.
Dear User/Guest, if you have some time, please check out the Credits Page.
I listed there everyone who I wanted to thank for their help with this blog.