What if you suddenly wake up in the world you have never known? What are you going to do?
Welcome to the world of Niflheim, the darkest and coldest kingdom for the dead, ruled by the King Jean!
This is the story of the Princess, who has awaken from a millennium of sleep by three men (Orlando, J.J. and Philippe), and tries to find her true love, being demanded by King Jean to be his Queen.
Who would he be her everlasting partner? Could the King be the one she can trust and promise, “till death again do us part?” Or, maybe the other?
Let’s find out!
(All Characters, Stories and Pictures belong to © NTT Solmare)
Shall we date?: THE NIFLHEIM+ on YouTube from Shall we date? - Dating sim games - NTT Solmare
Fun: ★★★★☆ Drama: ★★★☆☆
Horror: ★★☆☆☆ Mature content: ★★☆☆☆
Love: ★★★★☆ Art quality: ★★★★☆
OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?
Advice before you start playing:
- DON'T waste your Gold on clothes. You'll get some once you complete a Story or when Solmare releases Spin offs.
- Other possibilities to receive clothes = Go to the Ball (that's like the Gatcha for other Shall we date games) or complete Missions (look at "How to Play" below).
- Decide right from the beginning if you want to reach the "Romantic Ending" or the "Mystical Ending". If you don't stick with one direction, you might not reach the Ending you wanted.
- Log in every day to receive Daily Bonus gifts.
- Make as many friends as possible. You need their help in the Bride in Training and a certain amount of friends are needed to complete Missions.
- Save your money for the Avatar Checkpoint.
- Make a review and add your ID (mine is CcYaL72BLa). If s.o. adds you, you'll receive gifts.
- Do the "Bride in Training" to get Princess Points (needed to pass Checkpoints) and Gold. If you complete is successfully 5 times in a row, you earn a reward.
- Have you ever heard of the "Promotion Bonus"? When Solmare releases a new (+) game, and you install and play it, you'll get bonus gifts for it. You'll find more information about it, once the new game is released.
- Like "Shall we date" on Facebook to receive special gifts.
If you encounter any Problem:
- If you play on Android, please send a Mail to: email@example.com
- If you play on iOS, fill in the Inquiry Form on THIS page.
Dear User/Guest, if you have some time, please check out the Credits Page.
I listed there everyone who I wanted to thank for their help with this blog.