(*Note: This page hasn't been updated for some time. I apologize for that and will update it asap. Thanks for understanding!)
This is a SPECIAL THANK YOU! page where I want to give credit to all the people/blogs/bloggers/forums/webpages/editors and other helping sources for my blog.
I made the OTOME OTAKU GIRL-Blog with the idea in mind, to share the joy and fun I have while playing all the wonderfull Otome games. However, I too am only a normal person with normal daily chores and work to do. That leaves me only a small amount of time to make Walkthroughs on my own. To still be able to share my joy with as many people as possible, I took the freedom to add Walkthroughs and Pictures from various pages. I neither own them, nor claim them to be mine. I simply used them, to provide you all with the best possible information. I did that NOT for my own benefit (will mean = I don't get or want money for this blog) but to share joy and happiness. I had no ill intend while making this blog and will never have. If someone is bothered by my behaviour, please let me know. I am open for every discussion and will reply to every complain. I do hope that no one is angry or disappointed in me for not making everything on my own, but if that should be the case, please write to me: email@example.com
So, now I finally want to give the original editor/poster/commentator/author credit for her/his work, because they really merit it, so here it is: THANK YOU, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! You are all awesome!
AAAAAll my tumblr Hero's which are never tired to post the newest stuff. I want to especially thank following peope/bloggers/editors/blog owners:
- Biggest Thanks goes to kajimayuta for sooo many CG's from the Japanese Voltage Games and summaries of still only in Japan availble stories. Also Biggest Thanks to Riichany for translations, CG's and news from Japan. (Luv you both sooo much! Arigato!)
- Tash, Elie a BIG Thank you for walkthrough's and captions!
- Sakura, Christine Chia, Yubisensei, Nhi Ai, Kat, Gaile, Akira and Maiyu for CG's from the Japanese Voltage Games (I wish they would alredy be released in English!)
- Sandie for almost all character sprites, CG's and captions
- Giulia for CG's
- cutieepinkyy for summaries of still only in Japan available Voltage Games and CG's
- Amy for helping me with the Otome- Birthday Calendar
- Kathleen for the "20 Question for Akito"- MFW and more
- Rebecca for explaining the difficult gameplay of "My Sweet Proposal"
- Tomey, small footsteps at a time for the latest news, gifs, CG's and captions
- Ama for CG's, captions and updates about "Shall we date?" - games (your so lovely and funny, I'm your biggest fan!)
- Mio for the "A Prince's Proposal" Walkthroughs (there is hardly anyone out there playing it, I guess)
- Yume & Akira for CG's
- Haru for the "FLD" Icons and infos
- Maddie for "Destiny Ninja" spin off Walkthroughs
- Hana also for "Shall we date?" CG's
- Sai for Gree-game and BMP 2 CG's
- キーヴ for Gree-game and other only in Japan released Votage story CG's, for BMP 2 icons and MFW's other characters
- Tien for the Walkthrough
- louvette and Christine for gifs (how cool are they!)
- X-mun for making me laugh with your funny Tatsuro-fanart
- Joanie, Michiko and Jiap for CG's and more :)
- Karly, Kalina, Cattie, Nagi, Kana and The Italian Writer for help in different matter.
- All my other 150 tumblr friends I follow, respect, enjoy and laugh with. Thank you for Walkthroughs, CG's, captions, infos, gossips, laughter, fanarts and many more! Sorry if I forgot to mention someone! I still am grateful from the bottom of my heart for all of your work and support!
- The important's Blogger-page where I am a great fan of and want to thank the most for all the captions I couldn't find elsewhere: Otome iOS Please check also out their Facebook Page! You can find there the latest newst, releases and updates. (You guys did an amazing work! I really envy how good your blog looks ;)
- Zenri & Jillrosa (how I adore and respect you!) especially for CG's of OKKO/Arithmetic but also for other games. Thanks a lot!
- Samantha for Walkthroughs. (Thanks for contacting me ^^, )You can also follow her on Facebook, tumblr and twitter or you could take a look on her YouTube channel!
- Jillrosa & Zenri for the missing wordings on some walkthroughs
The BEST Otome Gaming Forum ever!!! Seriously! I promise! You can talk about any Otome-game you want, get all important infos about them, check out news, walkthroughs and CG's. I so, so, sooo love this page because you can finally speak with people as crazy as you about for Otome games! Please feel free to join the Forum!
Everyone (and of course especially the owner of this forum) there has my deepest gratitute for adding, editing, commenting and informing us all about our beloved games. My special thanks go to:
- Aiwethryne for helping me making the first few steps in the world of editing a web-page (and for the patience to repeat again and again to me how to use [hide] [center] and [rimg height]
- joanie for explaining about the Invitation codes of the Voltage games
- S.Sumire, Lilwyn, Magna Carta, Full Moon and xaaax for Walkthrough's and CG's! I hope you allow me to use them and I try to pay it back by adding Walkthrough's and CG's on my own for you all! Thank you for your work, they make many people (including me) very happy, so please keep going! Marie, goingmad411,
- Thanks for all the updates about upcoming games! (How you get all this infos anyway?oO Are you some secret spys and infiltrated Voltage Inc?... Just kidding, hehe)
I tried to add the Opening Movie for every game on their Main Page. However, some of the games don't have one, so I decided to add at least the Prologue of the game for those of you who haven't played the game and want to see first if the game is to your liking befor downloading it. I did add the channel for every clip I used, but I want to thank everyone again:
- Spooky Tombbs for most of the "Destiny Ninja"- Spin off clips! (I so enjoy watching them. Please keep making new stuff!) & "Shall we date?: Never Look Back"
- Erin for the Prologue of "A Knight's Devotion"
- Seii K for the Prologue of "Be my Princess", "Class Trip Crush", "Love Letter from Thief X" & "Pirates in Love"
- hinaru91 for the "Destiny Ninja" Spin off stories
- HinaruElia for the "Destiny Ninja" Christmas Spin off stories
- The Otome Princess for the Prologue of "My Sweet Bodyguard"
- VoltageRomanceSims for the Prologue of "Seduced in the Sleepless City"
- Tammy Duong for the Opening Movie of "My Forged Wdding - Party"
- Nayeli Vega for the Prologue of "Shall we date?: Magic Sword", "Shall we date?: Lost Island", "Days of the Divine" & "Shall we date?: My Fairy Tales"
- Miranda Kilpatrick for the Prologue of "Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss"
- Chimi Mamiko for the Prologue of "Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate+" & "Shall we date?: Ninja Assassin+"
- Susumiya Sama for the Prologue of "Vampire Darling"
- Ana Coloud for the Prologue of "My Sweet Proposal"
- luckandhappiness11 for the Prologue of "Love Academy - Yaoi Story"
- AiReLaV ChAtOu for the Prologue of "Love Academy"
- Kitty Black for the Prologue of "Love! Sushi Rangers"
Of course I want to give my thanks to one of the greatest, funniest, best, most amazing otome-company ever! I used also their game descriptions, video's from YouTube and given News, CG's and other infos from their Facebook page. (I hope you keep providing us all with new games and updates.) I don't own their CG's or other contents I used from their games.
Another one of the best otome company. Thanks for all your cool "Shall we date?" games! Please check also out their Facebook and YouTube page! I don't own their CG's or other contents I used from their games.
I used the MC of their game "Love Acadamey" as my mini-Dawn on pages where I want to explain something. Also my Avatar is from the same game and belongs only to their company. Feel free to check out their Facebook page (they have some funny riddles there too!) I don't own their CG's or other contents I used from their games.
I added their games and want to add more of them in the future. Okko you can also find on Facebook. I don't own their CG's or other contents I used from their games.
I'm afraid, I can't add every source I used, since I often browse through the web on my way home. However, I'll try my best to give credit to the rightfull owner/editor. Here are now various pages I used while searching for news, CG's and Walkthrough's:
- Anna for the Walkthrough of "Days of the Divine". I really hope the company who made this game will add some more games soon!
- Aiwethryne for the Walkthrough of "Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate+"
- corlee for "Shall we date Walkthroughs and CG's
- Picmonkey, where I edit some CG's
- Photoscape, which I use to create almost all the icons
- japaneseemoticons.net for all emojis
- Lyndsey for letting me know that "Magic Sword +" has a "Super Happy Ending" and not a "Sweet Ending" like in the paid version (even if the CG + Story is the same... oO)
- fanfikerfan for telling me about the mistake I made while adding a spin off
- Catie For the CG in Chapter 6 of "Shall we date?: Ninja Assassin +" Wakasa Main Story (still shivering when thinking about him...brrrr) and for letting me know about the missing answer for Kokonoe's route.
- Shannon for helping me with "My Forged Wedding-Party" (it's so nice of you to keep helping me! I'm really grateful for it!^^)
- Da Storyfrikk for telling me about the missing answer in Takeshi's (DDIWT) Main route and the not working link of "Ninja Love+"
- Stefanie for her help with Wakasa's Main Story walkthrough
- Natalie <3 for letting me know about the mistake and the right choice in Akifusa's Walkthrough
- Samantha! My biggest help ever! (I really want to thank you again for all the support you give me.) Please also check out her blog: Otome Queen (see above under "Blogger")
- Noah for telling me about the wrong information about Alan.
- Crystal & Joselynn for sharing their answers of Ethan's Spin off
- 8oni for Saizo's Spin off Walkthrough
- Anon & lauren burke for helping with Jun's Spin off Walkthrough
- Sarah for Sora's "Dead or Love" Walkthrough