18 December 2015

Missing Walkthrough's


Hello Everybody!

On this page you can find a list with all Walkthroughs, I haven't posted yet or which I couldn't find.
If you by any chance have one of them, or if you want me to add new one, I don't even have here (like Walkthrough's of Spin Offs or Events, cause I don't really play them), please let me know, so I can add them here.
I'm also making this list for myself so I can keep track on what I still need to add or which Walkthrough I have to search again.
Aaaand, while we are talking about all the Walkthrough's and all your awesome help, I want to THANK all of you again for your amazing support and contribution to this Blog! 
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。


Voltage Inc.

After School Affair
  • Rikiya Mononobe: Season 2: Dormitory for <3 Adults
  • Shinichi Kagari: Season 2: Dormitory for <3 Adults
  • Hidetaka Sera: Season 2: Dormitory for <3 Adults
  • Kiyonori Taishi: Season 2: Dormitory for <3 Adults
  • Kenzo Yasukawa: Season 2: Dormitory for <3 Adults
A Prince's Proposal
  • Wilfred Spencer: Sequel
  • Keith Alford: Sequel
  • Edward Levaincois: Main Story
Be my Princess (PARTY)
  • Past Events
Butler Until Midnight
  • Kyo Aizawa: Season 2: Clandestine Romance 
Class Trip Crush
  • Taketo Kanzaki: Season 2: Our First...
  • Kanji Okumiya: Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush
  • Nagisa Ichinose: Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush
Enchanted in the Moonlight
  • Miyabi: Season 3: The Bouquet 
  • Chikage: Season 3: The Bouquet
  • Shinra: Season 2: Love Nest for Two,
  • Kyoga: Season 2: Seeds of Doubt, Season 3: The Bouquet
  • Samon: Season 2: Love Nest for Two, Seeds of Doubt 
  • Kiryu:  Season 2: Love Nest for Two, Seeds of Doubt
Era of Samurai
  • Sanosuke Harada: Main Story
  • Hajime Saito: Main Story
  • Isami Kondo: Main Story 
  • Shinsaku Takasugi: Main Story
Finally, in Love Again
  • Aki Fujishima: Season 2: The Wedding
  • Shuichiro Momoi: Season 2: The Wedding
Gossip Girl (Party)
  •  Kyle Hughes: Main Story Part 1
Her Love in the Force
  • Hyogo Kaga: Sequel
  • Seiji Goto: Sequel
  • Hideki Ishigami: Sequel
  • Soma Shusuke: Sequel
  • Ayumu Shinonome: Sequel
  • Jin Namba: Meeting Him, Falling in Love
In Your Arms Tonight
  • Kyoto Makimura: Season 3: Wedding Vow
  • Shohei Aiba: Season 3: Wedding Vow
Kissed by the Baddest Bidder
  • Soryu Oh: Season 3: Scattered Cards
  • Ota Kisaki: Season 3: Scattered Cards
  • Mamoru Kishi: Season 3: Scattered Cards
  • Hikaru Aihara: Season 3: Scattered Cards 
Kiss me on Clover Hill
  • Daisuke Asahina: Season of Love, Season of Luck
  • Akio Tsubaki: Season of Love, Season of Luck
Kiss of Revenge
  • Issei Sezaki: Season 2: Main Story, Another Story
  • Junpei Miyashita: Season 2: Main Story, Another Story
  • Soichiro Irie: Season 2: Main Story, Another Story
  • Kyosuke Narumi: Season 2: Main Story, Another Story
  • Naoya Hasegawa: Season 2: Main Story, Another Story
Liar! (Party)
^Still need to add. All Walkthrough's missing.

Metro PD
  • Ryohei Kimura: NY Sequel
My Forged Wedding
  • Yamato Kougami: Season 3: My Beloved Bride
  • Takamasa Saeki: Season 3: My Beloved Bride
  • Takao Maruyama: Season 3: My Beloved Bride
  • Ren Shibasaki: Season 3: Honeymoon, My Beloved Bride
  • Kunihiko Aikawa: Season 3: Honeymoon, My Beloved Bride
  • Kyoichi Kunishiro: Season 2: Wedding Bells, Season 3: Honeymoon
  • Haruka Utsunomiya: Season 3: Honeymoon, My Beloved Bride
  • Akito Kikuchi: Season 3: Honeymoon, My Beloved Bride
  • Tamaki Kikushima: Season 1: The Proposal, Seaseon 2: Wedding Preparations, Wedding Bells
My Forged Wedding (Party)
  • Most past Events and current Events
  • Akito Kakiuchi : Season 2
My Last First Kiss:
  • Ayato Hidaka: Season 3: A Dreamy Proposal
  • Takamune Kitami: Season 2: Living Together
  • Riku Morimachi: Season 2: Living Together
  • Hiroki Eniwa: Season 2: Living Together
My Sweet Bodyguard
  • Subaru Ichiyanagi: Wedding Sequel, London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Kaiji Akizuki: Wedding Sequel, London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Sora Hirosue: Wedding Sequel, London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Mizuki Fujsaki: London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Daichi Katsuragi: London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Seiji Goto: Wedding Sequel
  • Toru Kurosawa: Wedding Sequel
  • Eiji Kiyosumi: London Calling Part 1, Part 2
  • Kenta Makabe: London Calling Part 1
Our Two Bedroom Story
  • Minato Okouchi: Season 3: 3's a Crowd
  • Kaoru Kirishima: Season 3: 3's a Crowd
  • Shusei Hayakawa: Season 3: 3's a Crowd
  • Tsumugu Kido: Season 2: Don't Tell Him I'm Popular!
  • Ayame Suo: Season 1: Main Story  
  • Hinata Yayoi: Season 1: Main Story 
Sakura Amidst Chaos
  • Nobunaga Oda: S3: In Full Bloom
  • Kenshin Uesugi: S3: In Full Bloom
  • Ieyasu Tokugawa: S2: Love Blossoms, S3: In Full Bloom
  • Yukimura Sanada: S3: In Full Bloom
  • Masamune Date: S3: In Full Bloom
  • Kojuro Katakura: S1: Budding Hearts
Scandal in the Spotlight
  • Iori Enjo: Season 2: Love Rivals
  • Nagito Aoshima: Season 2: Love Rivals
Sleepless Cinderella (Party)
  • Most past Events
Star Crossed Myth
  • Ichthys: Musings on Love
  • Krioff: Main Story
True Love Sweet Lies
  • Sakuya Nanahoshi: Season 2: Captured Hearts
  • Rui Wakaba: Season 2: Captured Hearts
  • Sakura Naomasa: Season 2: Captured Hearts
  • Nozomu Fuse : Season 2: Captured Hearts


Voltage Entertainment USA


Astoria - Fate's Kiss
  • Hydra: Season 4: MS 1
  • Medusa: Season 4: MS 1
  • Hades: Season 4: MS 1
  • Alex Cyprin: Season 2: MS 1, MS 2, MS 3, Season 3: MS 1, MS 2, M3
  • Astraeus:  Season 3: MS 1, MS 2, MS 3
Castaway!
  • T.K.Yoon: Lost in Paradise 1, Lost in Paradise 2, Lost in Paradise 3
  • Clyde Hughes: Lost in Paradise 1, Lost in Paradise 2, Lost in Paradise 3
  • Serena Zhang: Lost in Paradise 1, Lost in Paradise 2, Lost in Paradise 3
  • Logan Owens: Lost in Paradise 1, Lost in Paradise 2, Lost in Paradise 3
  • Arthur Singh: Lost in Paradise 1, Lost in Paradise 2
Gangsters in Love
  • Yoshimitsu (Jason) Valentine: Sinful Kiss 1, 2, 3
  • Irving Monroe: Sinful Kiss 1, 2, 3
  • Ash Winters: Sinful Kiss 1, 2, 3
  • Aurora James: Sinful Kiss 1, 2, 3
  • Mateo Estrada: Sinful Kiss 1, 2, 3
Speakeasy Tonight
  • Vincenzo Moretti: Main Story
  • Donovan Gallaghar: Main Story
  • Julius Harper: Main Story
  • Cliffton Conwax: Main Story
  • Elliot (Horton) Graham: Main Story
  • Cornelius Dresner: Main Story
White Lies and Sweet Nothings:
  • Sam Calloway: Main Story
  • Mason Howard: Main Story
  • DarrenYoung: Main Story
  • Dominic Perez: Main Story
  • Ethan Adler: Main Story

To Love & Protect
Glass Stilettos in Manhattan
Intimate Business
Kisses & Curses
My Killer Romance
Queens Gambit
My Lover's a Thief
Knight of My Heart

^Still need to add. All Walkthrough's missing.

 

Shall we date?


Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Paid version
  • Hanzo Hattori: Main Story
All Spin-off, especially "Drowned into the Night"

Shall we date?: My Fairy Tale - Paid version
  • Thumbelina: Main Story
  • Gretel: Main Story
 All Spin-offs

Shall we date?: Angel or Devil - Paid version
All Spin-offs

Shall we date?: Magic Sword - Paid version
All Spin-offs

Shall we date?: Demon's Bond - Paid version
  • Chitose: Main Story
  • Kazuya: Main Story
  • Kazutake: Main Story
  • Shin: Main Story
  • Senkimaru: Main Story
Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate 2 - Paid version
  • Tomonori Kotokura: Main Story
  • Aterui: Main Story
Spin off:
  • Song of Spring
Shall we date?: Lost Island - Paid version
Spin off:
  • Our Daily Life
Shall we date: The Nifleheim +
Spin off:
  • Orlando - Happy Deathday
  • Niflheim in Wonderland
  • Bacherlors to Husbands
  • Love Ya, Mafia
Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Paid version
  • Joker: Sequel
  • Mad Hatter: Sequel
  • Sakuto: Sequel
  • Ash: Sequel
  • Cheshire Cat (Noir): Sequel
Spin-off: - Drink me! - Cheshire Cat

Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart +
Spin off:
  • Happy Birthday, Yukiya!
  • Happpy Birthday, Randy!
  • Happy Birthday, Luca!
Shall we date?: Blood in Roses +
Spin off:
  • Music Room
  • After Story - Rupert
  • After Story - Alfred
  • Maiden Desire
  • His Private Snapshot
  • Date under the Sun
Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2 +
Spin off:
  • Lovely Loitering
  • Happy Birthday, Kikyo!
  • Rindoh's Sexy Angel
  • Geisha of Love and Justice!!
  • Easter Edition
  • Love Freaks 



Those below still need to add. All Walkthrough's are missing.
ARITHMETIC

The Cinderella Contract
Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale
Contract Marriage
Contract Marriage +
Seven Hotties, All my Husbands
Starstruck Love
Bidding for Love
Arabian Nights - Desert Heat
The Oriental Bride of the Emperor
The Idol Dormitory
Love Legend of Sengoku
My Boss is too Hot and Wild!
My Romantic Three Kingdoms
Samurai Night Romance

OKKO

Office Lover
Office Lover 2
Sweet Scandal
Arabian Nights Love Story
Royal Midnight Kiss
Sweet Scandal Returns

Koyonplete

Purelove
Cinderella Rose
Seal of Lycoris (All Character)
Alice: Love & Labyrinth
Mystical Butterfly (All Characters & Spin off)
Princess of Monaco

Genius LLC

Love and Conspiracy
Pay for my Call with a Kiss
Life is Beautiful
My Royal Guardian
My Strange Lover
My Secret Spies
The Fateful Encounter
Undead Lover
Dream of Anastasia
My Traditional Princess
My Forbidden Lover
Otouto Scramble
Reverse Tale of Genji
Darkness Myth
Wizard Tower
Omnibus Princess
Extreme Mission
Raindrop

D3 Publisher

The Men of Yoshiwara (Ohgiya)
Forbidden Romance
The Amazing Shinsengumi
Pub Encounter 
My Butler
My Sweet Pets!
Destiny's Princess
Dangerous Relationship
My Famous Lover
Secrets of Me

Other

Midnight Cinderell (Cybird)
Destined to Love (Cybird)
Is-it Love? Gabriel (1492 Studio)
Is-it Love? Matt (1492 Studio)
Vampire Love (Abracadabra Inc)
Secrets of BL Academy (Abracadabra Inc)
It's our secret
Illegal Romance
Mistress Contact
PsychiXX
My Forbidden Love (M&Aonline)
Roommates (Celso Riva or Winterwolf)
Hakuoki (Gloczus Inc) 
Amnesia (Gloczus Inc) 
My Mystic Romance (Underdogs Inc)
My Samurai Romance (Underdogs Inc)
Miranda's Choice (nmg2 Limited)
Queen of Defense (nmg2 Limited)
False Vows, True Love (Favary Inc)
Zargoa Love Stories (Imperator Runny Bunny Studio)
LondonDetective Story (Think-a ltd.)
Anticlove (Tictales)
Sweet Amoris 
East Tower (roseVeRte)





Thanks again!

30 comments:

  1. Are you able to keep an eye out for the new Shall We Date? Pirates paid version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course! Actually me and a friend of mine are already working on it. I'll add it asap!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry if I'm being a bother here, but curious if you're going to play the new Shall We Date?: Oz+? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, don't worry! You're no bother at all. I'm always there for any question. :)
      Yes, I started playing the game, but I won't play it regularly, since it takes up so much time to play all those ticket-games.
      However, a friend of mine sent me her Walkthroughs, so I'm going to add them asap.
      I hope you enjoy the game and happy playing!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
    2. It looks very cute! I haven't played it yet because I usually focus on trying to get enough Charisma points so I don't have to worry about the "check" gates. I actually do this for all of the newer Shall We Date? games now. I'm pretty much still stuck with the first character on the list, but I managed to finish Orlando, Kaito, and Alfred.

      I hope you're enjoying the game too! :)

      Delete
  3. For any of the paid Scarlet Fate walthroughs, they have the same answers as the free version (at least I used the free version answers for the paid version). So, you should be able to just copy and paste walkthroughs from the free to the paid section for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU DEBRA!!! I didn't know about this, so I'm really glad you let me know about this. I'm gonna post the Walkthroughs for the Free Version asap! Thanks again!
      Happy Playing!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  4. If you don't mind found you do Shall we date?: Demons' Bond?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear. At the moment I play games made by Genius inc and d3 publisher, so I can write down walkthroughs for getting a happy ending. But I can't find the e-mail where I can send them. Should I post walkthroughs right here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seiran!

      That would be so great! I'm really behind on posting Walkthrough's for those games. Thank you so much for offering your help, I appreciate it! ^^
      You can send me the Walkthrough's to: dawnire@gmail.com
      THANK YOU!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
    2. Hi)
      I've sent u the walkthrough few days ago. Soon I'll send u the next one.

      Delete
    3. Yes, thank you so much for them! I'll post your next one asap! ^^

      Delete
  6. sent you few walkthroughs ill keep sending you the ones i have that you are missing let me know if you are getting them thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Thank you, Samantha! Got your Walkthrough for Ieyasu and Mitsunari. I'll post them as soon as I can. ^^ Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Ok ill be sending some more soon just wanted to make sure you got those ones

      Delete
  7. Ill send all part 1 of gpp as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sent all ggp that I have up to date let me know if you got them after you post them ill send more walkthroughs to you any that you need asap Ill see if I have them just let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them all, thanks Samantha! I'm just way behind on posting them, haha. ;)

      Delete
  9. All good once you post them ill send some more from you list don't want to overwork you 😆

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you going to add yayoi from destiny ninja 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you going to do the walkthroughs for the "Drowned into the Night" side story for Ninja Love+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to, but I still don't have the Walkthrough, and I have a lot of things I need to post first, before I can replay the story to create a Walkthrough. Sorry.

      Delete
  12. Do you still need help with the Genius game walkthroughs? I have the My Memorial Lover done. I am close do finishing Love and Conspiricy, and Angel Romance. I am about halfway through My Strange Lover. If you still need help with any of them I would be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick!

      I would be so happy, if you shared your Walkthrough's with me (and everyone). I still don't have the WT for a lot of Genius games (because they are just so fast on releasing new ones!), so yes, please. I gladly accept all WT you can send me. I just have a request, if you don't mind: could you also send me the CG's for the games? I might find them somewhere on the internet, but this way I could make sure that I get all of them. Just if it's possible. Otherwise I'm already happy with the WT. :D
      Big Thank you to you, Nick and happy playing!^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete
    2. What are CG's? And should I use the email you posted here before, dawnire@gmail.com. Or somewhere else?

      Delete
    3. CG's are Character Graphics, the Pictures ^^
      Yes, thank you! If you could send it to dawnire@gmail.com that would be perfect.

      Delete
    4. I have sent you a couple emails with the walkthroughs and pictures. I will send you more as I get through them. Thanks for all your hard work!

      Delete
    5. Thanks you too! It's thanks to people like you, that this blog is steadily growing, allowing gamers to find Walkthrough's and CG's they searched! ^^
      P.S. Sorry for being so slow and that I still haven't posted what you sent me. I'll make sure to hurry up. :D

      Delete
  13. Anyone already having the walkthrough for Gangster in Love - Irving Monroe Sinful kisses?

    ReplyDelete