24 July, 2016

Artists, show your work! -> Get commissioned!

Hello Everybody!

I'm Dawn's friend Haku. I'm here to offer every interested artist, to post examples of their work. Like Dawn, I also love beautiful pictures, so I want to give artists, who want to show their skills, a hand. I hope that this way, a lot of you can get commissions. Plus, this way I get to enjoy some nice art, haha.

If you're interested, please send a email to: dawnire@gmail.com
Please read the rules, before you send me a mail. Thanks! :D

Rules:
  • To make this also exciting for the rest of the blog visitors, please draw something related to an Otome Game. You're free to pick whichever game you want, even those not posted here.
  • You're free to draw whatever you want, but please no violent scenes!
  • Please add to your sample a way to get in contact with you, so everyone interested in hiring you, can also do so. If you have a DeviantArt page, a Lemma Soft page, tumblr or any other web-page to see more of your work, your're free to add that info as well.
  • You're free to send me a bunch of your example, I'll however only post about 5 CG's at most, to keep some space for any other interested artist.
  • Please format your pictures to a 800 x 450 or 800 x 1280 size.
  • I prefer jpg files, since I know for sure that I can upload them.
  • Of course you're free to add your pricings and what other works you do/don't do as well.
  • If you want to post your fanart, without searching to get commissioned, I'll post your art on the "Fan Art Page"
I'm looking forward to your examples and wish you all the best! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enara 123 (Masha)


เน‘Hi, my name is Enara123! ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ➊ ➋ ➌

► I color manga comics. I use original picture/manga panel drawn by mangaka and edit it by making the lineart and coloring. You can find the colored pictures in my gallery in folder "Colorings".
► I draw anime arts.
► I do short animations. I use Photoshop cs6 for making the gif.
► Linearts. You should have proper base lines to make a good coloring. Yeah, I make those! You can see a lot of linearts in my gallery in folder named "LINEARTS".

I am in other places:
enara123.tumblr.com/
marianet555.wix.com/enara123#!…









2 comments:

  1. Una pregunta el dibujo que hay que hacer ¿Es sobre una escena en concreto ?

    ReplyDelete