04 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
You’re really sweet.
No, we’re not a couple!

Episode 2
It’s a secret.
I wish I had that many friends!

Episode 3
Hold his hand
Carry me on your back.

Episode 4
It’s the sunset
It’s okay! I have my own.

Episode 5
I don’t think so!
Don’t push yourself too hard.

Episode 6
Rabbit
I don’t think so.

Episode 7
I want to go to the beach.
Yes, it would!

Episode 8
I can’t wait!
Haru, you can say no!
I’m looking forward to it

Episode 9
Are you doing this on purpose?
I’ll go home with Haruki.

Episode 10
You were so close to me!
Stare into his eyes
I do.

Episode 11
Be honest

Episode 12
  Call for help
Try to talk to Haruki

Episode 13
Do you know that urban legend?
Tell him to let me go

Episode 14
Talk about Haru
Why are you taking it off?

Episode 15
I don’t know
I can’t wait to be a bride!

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
H university? I’m impressed
What!?

Episode 2
Are you jealous?
  Right

Episode 3
Sort of…
Yeah...

Episode 4
I don’t like it.
What!?

Episode 5
It’s not wrong!
Sometimes...

Episode 6
Don’t push yourself too much.
I love it so much, I could live here forever.

Episode 7
Okay.
We’re still together.

Episode 8
It was normal.
You didn’t have to take me seriously.

Episode 9
I think you should do it.
No, I don’t mind.

Super Happy End

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Bonus:
 Are you sure?
It’s nothing.
 
Episode 1
I feel a little shy.
I’m constantly amazed by him.
Episode 2
Go shopping
I was so touched.

Episode 3
You’re perfect, too.
You’re making me nervous...

Episode 4
That’s too bad…
Why do you want me to cook?

Episode 5
You don’t have to talk that way!
I’m fine.

Episode 6
Apologize
I hope so…

Episode 7
Why didn’t you tell me?
Okay…

Episode 8
Why do you want to be perfect?
Thank you.

Episode 9
I’m excited!
I’m not cute!
Super Happy End

Season 2: Living with Him

Episode 1
I’m sure that’s true
Will you make me your wife?

Episode 2
I’m excited
I’ll wake up before you tomorrow

Episode 3
Get up first
I can do this tomorrow, too

Episode 4
I can talk to him myself.
Do you think I can handle this?

Episode 5
Let me call your husband.
What was I supposed to do?

Episode 6
Why don’t we say it together?
It’s been pretty nice.

Episode 7
Look at Haruki
Yell at Tsuyoshi

Episode 8
Squeeze his hand back
It’s still a good thing.

Episode 9
I’m happy.
You don’t have to.

Super Happy End

Season 3: 10 Years Later

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
I’m thrilled about it.
They’ll love it.

Episode 2
I wanted to see you, too.
Where am I going to live?

Episode 3
I’m happy, too.
Do you think it suites me?

Episode 4
You came all this way?
They shouldn't loose anything!

Episode 5
We’ll be together from now on.
I think I’ll still take care of them.

Episode 6
But people will suffer!
What should I do?

Episode 7
I’m not sure.
Pleade with the workers.

Episode 8
Me too.
I have something to ask you.

Episode 9
I was thinking the same thing.
How are the halcyon doing?

Episode 10

[No choices]

Super Happy End

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
It feels like a dream to me, too.
Maybe something a little simpler.

Episode 2
Maybe I’ll go to the Black Ship.
That’s an invasion of privacy!

Episode 3
I was thinking about our wedding.
That can be nice.

Episode 4
It’s not for sure, but…
Don’t push yourself, either.

Episode 5
Let me think about it.
I want to, but…

Episode 6
I trust you.
I’m nervous, too.

Episode 7
Can I help out somehow?
It doesn’t have to be so fancy.

Episode 8
Maybe it’s fate.
So long as our friends are there.

Episode 9
Someplace you want to take me?
I’m happy, too.

Super Happy End

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the walkthrough for both the main story and sequel will guaranteed the super happy ending will be gained for all devices. And I should know because I selected the answers for the sequel on the iPad version and I ended up getting the regular happy ending instead... Twice!!

    ReplyDelete