26 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Kazusa Hanai

Main Story

Episode 1
I wanted to see how you do it.
Be honest: “I took notes.”

Episode 2
Do it myself
Take the bottle back

Episode 3
Ask Eiki
Ask

Episode 4
At the bar
I hope they get better soon.

Episode 5
I love food.
Pink

Episode 6
Thank you!
Stay with him

Episode 7
Don’t say anything
Walk over to Hanai

Episode 8
Pretty rough
You promise you will?

Episode 9
Keep them open
Be sad

Episode 10
Agree
I won.

Episode 11
Cream
Ask him to choose

Episode 12
Give him the cold shoulder
Do you want red wine?

Episode 13
Ask Hanai
Shake him

Episode 14
Apologize
He does seem really nice.

Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
Don’t talk to him
You study profiling after work?

Episode 2
Force a smile
Hug him

Episode 3
Hi!
Look away

Episode 4
Hold your breath
Sorry.

Happy End

Armed & Engaged

(*Note: Special Thanks to Iman for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
You don't mean that!
Yeah...

Episode 2
Handsome
Tell him you don't want to say

Episode 3
Make a joke
You're nice!

Episode 4
No way!
Sorry.

Episode 5
Thanks.
Why can't I feel good about it?

Episode 6
For me?

Episode 7
Thinking about something?
Of course.

Episode 8
No way!

Episode 9
Nothing.
Yeah...

Happy End

NYC Case Files

Episode 1
  Ask Kazusa: “You won’t be lonely?”
Sorry.

Episode 2
Are you jealous?
I’m okay.

Episode 3
Tell them to keep going

Episode 4
Hold his hand
Tennoji, you perv!

Episode 5
Agree
Bear with it

Episode 6
Tell him

Episode 7
Thanks for earlier.

Episode 8
Thanks for that time.

Episode 9
I’ll tell you.
Thank him

Episode 10
Call him

Episode 11
Enough to get engaged.

Happy End

24 Hours and Counting

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment