28 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding - Yuta Kajima

Season 1: Main Story

 Episode 1
Be considerate to others
Continue to look into his eyes

Episode 2
Invite him
Let’s work hard together!

Episode 3
Have Yuta put it on
Put in on for him

Episode 4
Show them you’re better than they think!
You’re too nice…

Episode 5
Taking a walk
It must mean a lot to you.

Episode 6
We’re married.
Flowers

Episode 7
  Keeping to be relaxed.
Be patient

Episode 8
Do it yourself
Stay

Episode 9
Have fun!
“Right?”, joke that he’s right.

Episode 10
Ask
Wait

Episode 11
I’m sure Masa will understand.
Force a smile

Episode 12
Wipe it
Let him sleep

Episode 13
Let him know
Don’t ask

Episode 14
I believe in you.
I’m fine.

Super Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

 Episode 1
Go to the couch
It's a gauge on your popularity.

Episode 2
I do.
Fold the laundry myself

Episode 3
What kind of naughty?
Kiss him

Episode 4
Ask him
Remain quiet

Episode 5
Don't say anything
It was fun.

Episode 6
Line of fans
It was all thanks to you.

Episode 7
I met Lily at the bar.
Be positive

Episode 8
Stay as is
Blush and look down

Episode 9
Don't tell him
Feed him

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: Main Story

Episode 1
Make Omurice
Tell him to go to bed

Episode 2
Sure.
Cover yourself with your arms

Episode 3
Discuss with Yuta first
I’m looking forward to it.
 
Episode 4

Greet him with a smile
Yeah, let’s think about it later.

Episode 5
Leave quietly
Make dinner for them

Episode 6
Wait here with him
Cut their Salisbury Steak

Episode 7
Thanks.
It must be tough being a celebrity.

Episode 8
You better not!
Great idea!

Episode 9
Because he loves his father.
Congratulations!

Episode 10
Accept
Are you trying to hide something?

Episode 11
Wipe it off
Today, I’ll have Oolong tea.

Episode 12
Okay, got it.
That’s not true!
 
Episode 13

It might be my fault.
Okay.

Episode 14
Be disappointed
Hang in there. Just a bit more.

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: Wedding Bells

--------------------------------------------
Super Happy Ending

Episode 1
You’re a scatterbrain.
I’m totally fine.

Episode 2
Yeah!
Okay.

Episode 3
Encourage Yuta
I’m hungry.

Episode 4
We haven’t decided yet.
As much as you want.

Episode 5
Really?! Yay!
Gently rub his back

Episode 6
Take care of Yuta.
Is there anything I can do?

Episode 7
Lucky cookies
Actually… yes.

Episode 8
I’m going to kiss you.
Thank you.

Episode 9
Okay.
I want to go with you.

Episode 10
He got mad and left the room.
Thanks for watching yesterday.

Episode 11
Take Yuta’s hand and smile
I loved it.

Episode 12
I’d love to.
I was hoping I’d wait till the wedding.

--------------------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
You’re panicky
Honestly, a little…
 
Episode 2
What kind of story was that!
No hurry.
 
Episode 3
Yell at your dad
That turned into a day trip.
 
Episode 4
We haven’t decided yet.
As much as you want.
 
Episode 5
You sure that’s okay?
Gently rub his back
 
Episode 6
Please, don’t abandon Yuta!
I trust you...
 
Episode 7
It’s a secret.
Something with the station.
 
Episode 8
I’m going to hug you.
Forgive my dad
 
Episode 9
Okay.
Okay, maybe I will.
 
Episode 10
Um, a little...
Thanks for watching yesterday.
 
Episode 11
Thank the whole family
I loved it!

Episode 12
If it’s for you…
Stop making me cry already.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment