07 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Chiaki Yuasa

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I'm great at it.
Just don't look!

Episode 2
Okay.
Squeeze his hand really hard

Episode 3
Stop this!
Glare at Chiaki

Episode 4
I've found your weakness!
Ask him

Episode 5
Watch him sleep.
Tell him now.

Episode 6
Don't ask
Keep quiet

Episode 7
Don't tell him anything
Change the subject

Episode 8
Sure.
It'll be fine.

Episode 9
Sure, we can go out!
I don't know.

Episode 10
...
Thank you.

Episode 11
Go after him
Yes.

Episode 12
Of course I don't.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
After dinner
Be honest

Episode 2
I'm relying on you.
No way!

Episode 3
It's too great of an opportunity.
Come with us.

Episode 4
Really, I'd be fine.
Yes, that's okay.

Episode 5
I'm doing my best.

Episode 6
Give him the case
Don't be stupid!

Episode 7
Yes, please.
Trust him

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
Give him a hug
Save it for later

Episode 2
Refuse
Are you serious?

Episode 3
Let him do what he wants
Ask outright

Episode 4
Have I done something?
I’ll always be here for you.

Episode 5
Say you’d rather go with Chiaki
Ask her

Episode 6
It’s our duty.
Let him do what he likes

Episode 7
Check with Chiaki
Are you happy?

Episode 8
Apologize
She holds you very dear.
Say yes.

Episode 9
Ask
You’re cute!

Happy Ending

Season 2: Don't tell Him I'm Popular!

Episode 1
Yes, it’s a shame.
I’m embarrassed...

Episode 2
  Maybe next time.
Chiaki

Episode 3
  Say you’re sure they’ll make it work.
Reassure him

Episode 4
Stop teasing
Say that you do want to

Episode 5
Get Chiaki to come
I’m already seeing someone.

Episode 6
Okay.
I haven’t got a clue...

Episode 7
Stay and try to talk him around
I’m not doing it for anyone.

Happy Ending

Season 3: No Love Allowed

Episode 1
Let’s wait and see what happens.
I like younger men.

Episode 2
No, I don’t!
Yes.

Episode 3
This can’t be helped.
What should I do…?

Episode 4
Forgive me, Chiaki…
Kiss Chiaki on the lips

Episode 5
Thank you.
I refuse.

Episode 6
Renegotiate alone
Refuse once and for all

Episode 7
Thank you!

Happy Ending

Season 3: Three's a Crowd

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I can't wait!
No, not at all.

Episode 2
It's okay, I'm not worried.
You go ahead.

Episode 3
Nothing!
I miss Japan....

Episode 4
Answer the phone.
No, not right now.

Episode 5
I'm sorry!
Are you jealous?

Episode 6
Let me think about it.
Trust me.

Episode 7
Tell him.
Isn't that a little extreme?

Happy Ending

Season 4: The Wedding

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I can't let this happen.
Be honest.

Episode 2
Aren't you tired?
Chiaki, about Anne...

Episode 3
A sexy beach shoot?
Move away.

Episode 4
I can't wait to get married.
I just want to know how you feel.

Episode 5
Thanks.
Leave it to Chiaki.

Episode 6
This has nothing to do with the shoot!
Keep interviewing.

Episode 7
This is a huge scoop.
Think first.

Episode 8
Be honest.
Duh!

Episode 9
Tell him.
Take his hand.

Super Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just used your S1 main story walkthrough and just wanted to let you know that it still goes to the happy ending!

    ReplyDelete