03 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Luke Foster

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
  Be humble

Episode 2
  All right.

Episode 3
How long are we talking?

Episode 4
There’s a cafe I’d like to go to.

Episode 5
Listen to me!

Episode 6
Okay.

Episode 7
Stay there

Episode 8
No

Episode 9
I came to save you.

Episode 10
Run!

Episode 11
  Because of you.

Episode 12
  Nothing.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Sequel

Episode 1
Look at the x-rays
Clean up around him

Episode 2
  Calling me would’ve been better…
  Look at Luke

Episode 3
Rest on the bench
I wanted to work with people.

Episode 4
  Quietly listen
Are you all right?

Episode 5
  Don’t overdo it.
That’s not true!

Episode 6
Probably best not to hear…
Watch over him

Episode 7
Hurry there
Brush it off

Happy Ending

Season 3: The Proposal

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I'm still working.
How nice he is.

Episode 2
No way.
A dress that shows off your chest.

Episode 3
What kind of party?
Observe for a bit.

Episode 4
I want to stay with you longer.
Let's go home.

Episode 5
It's too sudden.
See what's going on.

Episode 6
Don't push yourself.
Come to me if you need anything.

Episode 7
I'll work.
Something's bothering me.

Episode 8
That's not good.
It's all thanks to you.

Episode 9
Same to you.
I'll be fine with some medicine.

Episode 10
I'm fine.
I'll go with you.

Episode 11
I can't help it.
Read it again.

Episode 12
Of course.
Look up.

Happy Ending

Traitor's Wedding March

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment