31 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Cheshire Cat (Noir)


(*Note: There are two different Endings: The Sweet Ending and the Alice Ending.)

Main Story

SWEET ENDING

Chapter 1
Thanks.
Yes, I did.

Chapter 2
Tell me the truth!
I was worried about you...

Chapter 3
Don't worry about it.
Aren't you angry?

Chapter 4
I become angry
I'll find a way to get you back!

Chapter 5
That doesn't change who you are to me.
Feel betrayed

Chapter 6
Not at all!
You be careful too, Noir.

Chapter 7
You came?
But the Black Prince is a pleasant surprise.

Chapter 8
Your life is more important, right?
Sneak out through the back gate

Chapter 9
Don't worry about me!
I'm fine.

Chapter 10
So you heard everything?
What are you doing?

Chapter 11
A bookstore
No!

Chapter 12
I didn't come because I wanted to.
An arm that pulles me into the spring

Chapter 13
Okay.
Scold him

Chapter 14
I'm not going anywhere.
I don't want you to disappear!

Chapter 15
Hug Noir
I'm not ready!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ALICE ENDING

Chapter 1
What sort of magic was that?
Why Prince Sakuto?

Chapter 2
I'm not going to create a "Heart"!
Why did you leave my room?

Chapter 3
This is my boyfriend.
You aren't by chace famous?

Chapter 4
I realize it makes sense.
You're really heartless!

Chapter 5
Is that why you wear that disguise?
Decide to chase after him

Chapter 6
I don't know...
I will.

Chapter 7
What are you doing here?
That's not true!

Chapter 8
You'll at least have my "Heart" when this is all over
Break out through the front gate

Chapter 9
I'm fine.
What about your injuries?

Chapter 10
Isn't it great about Ruber?
Nothing.

Chapter 11
A bookstore
Please, tell me why?!

Chapter 12
I didn't come because I wanted to.
A pink rabbit

Chapter 13
Why?
Console him

Chapter 14
Thank you for everything...
Whose dream is this?

Chapter 15
Hug Noir
I'm not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment