15 May, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate - Furutsugu Akeshino



Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for telling me that the + and Paid game have the same Walkthrough!)


Chapter 1

Maybe... as some sort of atonement. [No change]
You don't need a reason to help somebody. [No change]

Find Akifusa. [No change]
Find Gentoka. [No change]

Go talk to Gentoka. [No change]
Go talk to Kuso. [No change]


Chapter 2

Go practice with a sword.
Go find the ancient texts.
See what Furutsugu is up to. [You made great choices!]

Go toward Toshi Temple. [No change]
Go toward the riverbed. [No change]

Help Gentoka.
Help Furutsugu. [You made great choices!]
Help Akifusa.


Chapter 3

It's my... fate. [No change]
..... [No change]

Go look for Kodonomae. [No change]


Chapter 4

Go fight with Gentoka.
Go fight with Kuso.
Go fight with Furutsugu. [You made great choices!]


Chapter 5

[No choices]


Chapter 6

Take Kodonomae side. [No change]

I hope you can make it happen... [You made great choices!]

  ..... [No change]

Talk with Furutsugu. [You made great choices!]

Talk with Furutsugu. [You made great choices!]
 
 
Chapter 7


 Go with Furutsugu. [You made great choices!]


Chapter 8

Please leave me alone for awhile. [No change]
I'm sorry... [No change]

Talk about my childhood with Akifusa and Tomonori [No change]
Talk about my mother [No change]


Chapter 9

It's the same for me. [You made great choices!]

  Talk with Furutsugu [You made great choices!]


Chapter 10

Stop questioning him. [You made great choices!]


Chapter 11

... I will gladly help. [You made great choices!]

That must have been very difficult... [You made great choices!]


Chapter 12

[No choices]

 
Chapter 13


I've been waiting for this day of judgment. [You made great choices!]

 
Chapter 14

  Listen. [You made great choices!]


Chapter 15

I want to stand by you. [You made great choices!]

 
Chapter 16

  I believe you... [You made great choices!]


Chapter 17

[No choices]


Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. There's an option missing in chapter 15 :
    - Draw my sword
    - I pick up Furutsugu's charm
    I choose the second one I think it's the best option ^^

    ReplyDelete