21 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Fumito Ena

Season 2: Love Rivals

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. If you complete  both Endings, you get the Special Picture "Candid Shot"! If you buy the Ending Set, you also get the story behind the Picture "One Reveiling Day in his Head"!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Heather for sending me this Walkthrough!)
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
I'll live with you!
I don't know.

Episode 2
Turn the movie off.
Deny it.

Episode 3
Vehemently deny it.
Then, what should I do?

Episode 4
Let go.
Thank him.

Episode 5
Okay. Fumito it is.
I just wanted to talk with you.

Episode 6
Ask why.
Please wait.

Episode 7
Are you sure?
Say hello.

Episode 8
I want to go back, too.
Get mad.

Episode 9
Hug him.
Please stay with me forever.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
I understand.
No.

Episode 2
Invite him to watch.
Apologize.

Episode 3
Laugh it off.
You really think it's hopeless?

Episode 4
Freeze.
Ask if he's serious.

Episode 5
I like 'Professor Fumito.'
I didn't mean anything by it.

Episode 6
Reject him.
No.

Episode 7
Thank you.
I wanted to see you.

Episode 8
But my heart was broken...
Chase him.

Episode 9
Let me write the screenplay.
Let me stay with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment