29 November, 2016

[Walkthrough] Gossip Girl (Party) - Kyle Hughes

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope W. for this Walkthrough!)

Prologue

[no selection]


Main Route #1

Episode 1: Meet the Superstar

Part 1
A: So, what's your cousin like? (+3 Chemistry)
B: Leon said...


Part 2
A: You know me.
B: I'm not his girlfriend. (+3 Chemistry)


Episode 2: Down to Business

Part 1
A: I'm here to be your assistant. (+3 Chemistry)
B: I'm here on an internship.


Part 2
A: I couldn't do that. (+3 Chemistry)
B: What's the problem?


Episode 3: Fooling Around

Part 1
A: I'm still doing this. (+3 Chemistry)
B: C'mon! He can't be that bad.

Part 2
A: I can't do that.
B: What's wrong with coming up blank? (+3 Chemistry)


Episode 4: Close the Distance

Part 1
A: They're right.
B: Are you really okay with this? (+3 Chemistry)


Part 2
A: I'm not some crook!
B: Look at Kyle (+3 Chemistry)


Episode 5: Troubled Times

Part 1
A: I'll ask Serena. (+3 Chemistry)
B: I dunno.


Part 2
A: Who's that? (+3 Chemistry)
B: Help him pick it up


Episode 6: Invitations

Part 1
A: On it!
B: I'd like to say something first. (+3 Chemistry)


Part 2
A: What are you doing?
B: You had me going there. (+3 Chemistry)


Episode 7: The Informant

Part 1
A: It wasn't that bad.
B: Because you're nice. (+3 Chemistry)


Part 2
A: No, I'm sorry. (+3 Chemistry)
B: What about you, Kyle?

Story Mission
-Need 18,000 Style Factor


Episode 8: Dark Side

Part 1
A: Thanks. (+3 Chemistry)
B: Oh, just fess up!


Part 2
A: I'll ask Kyle.
B: I want the truth. (+3 Chemistry)

Avatar Mission
-Sweet Route: Backstage Crew Outfit (Item Score +100) - 12 Gems -> get a CG
-Normal Route: Black Leather Sneakers (Item Score +40) - 5 Gems or 13,000 Cash


Episode 9: Gone

Part 1
A: My dad actually...
B: How'd you know? (+3 Chemistry)


Part 2
A: Because your fans are waiting.
B: Because I want you to be you. (+3 Chemistry)


Episode 10: Choose Route:

Super Happy Ending+: +80 Chemistry & 40,000 Style Factor -> get a CG
Super Happy Ending: 80 Chemistry & 31,000 Style Factor
Happy Ending+: 40,000 Style Factor
Happy Ending: 31,000 Style Factor


Epilogue

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment