27 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Dangerous Seduction - Haruma Fujioka

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Hearts on the Run Ending and the Arrested by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special VOICED "Punishing Him" movie!)

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nguyen Tra for posting these Walkthroughs!)
---------------------------------------------
Hearts on the Run Ending

Episode 1
I understand.
Stay calm
Episode 2
Violence
Yes please
Episode 3
That’s not true!
That’ll be two million dollars.
Episode 4
Try asking
Only a rich person could say that.
Episode 5
Make something up
Be honest
Episode 6
Curious?
Who will guard me?
Episode 7
I could never do that
I couldn’t do it ALL night.
Episode 8
No, you’re slacking.
It’s up to us.
Episode 9
If we’re wearing bathing suits
Really?
Episode 10
Did you sleep well?
I talked about stocks?
Episode 11
I want you to honor your commitment
Mr.Inui told me not to
Episode 12
I’m taking you with me
(Oh god, my heart...)

---------------------------------------------
Arrested by Love Ending

Episode 1
Don’t tease me!
G-get off...
Episode 2
Neither
Huh...?
Episode 3
Silently glare at Haruma.
N-no!
Episode 4
Don’t ask.
Yeah
Episode 5
Be honest
Talk your way out of it.
Episode 6
He was just supporting me.
You won’t make it.
Episode 7
What do your mean?
It wasn’t me.
Episode 8
Yeah!
We aren’t a couple.
Episode 9
I’d rather not
U-um...
Episode 10
I was being weird, huh
I was so awkward?
Episode 11
I want to know how you feel
You don’t look okay
Episode 12
I believe in you
Welcome back

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I played Haruma and I got 2 endings. Hope my answers can help you guys.
    Please note that the answers with * will lead to the Hearts on the Run Ending.
    Chap1
    Don’t tease me!
    *I understand.
    G-get off...
    *Stay calm
    Chap 2
    Neither
    *Violence
    Huh...?
    *Yes please
    Chap 3
    Silently glare at Haruma.
    *That’s not true!
    N-no!
    *That’ll be two million dollars.
    Chap4
    Don’t ask.
    *Try asking
    Yeah
    *Only a rich person could say that.
    Chap 5
    Be honest
    *Make something up
    Talk your way out of it.
    *Be honest
    Chap 6
    He was just supporting me.
    *Curious?
    You won’t make it.
    *Who will guard me?
    Chap 7
    What do your mean?
    *I could never do that
    It wasn’t me.
    *I couldn’t do it ALL night.
    Chap 8
    Yeah!
    *No, you’re slacking.
    We aren’t a couple.
    *It’s up to us.
    Chap 9
    I’d rather not
    *If we’re wearing bathing suits
    U-um...
    *Really?
    Chap 10
    I was being weird, huh
    *Did you sleep well?
    I was so awkward?
    *I talked about stocks?
    Chap 11
    I want to know how you feel
    *I want you to honor your commitment
    You don’t look okay
    *Mr.Inui told me not to
    Chap 12
    I believe in you
    *I’m taking you with me
    Welcome back
    *(Oh god, my heart...)

    ReplyDelete