18 October, 2017

[Walkthrough] Sleeping Delivery - Julian Parker

(*Note: There are three Endings: the Normal, Sad and Happy Ending. In order to get the Happy Ending you need to raise the Like Points to 100 %. To reach that level, you need to choose the right answers, have to buy him clothes and/or buy the songs or stories. You get 300 Coins for free every day after you logged into the game. Once you bought something, it'll be permanent, even if you repeat the Story. You can also unlock the hints for the right answers in the game for 3,000 Coins.)

Day 1

A little...?
Better than before. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
(Keep silent.) -> Sad Ending


Day 2

Lied down avoiding Julian.
Said thank you. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
Pulled Julian over.


Day 3

Why are you so nice to me? -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
What is your intention?
Is this because I'm your customer? -> Sad Ending


Day 4

Go on a date: 
-Yes
-No
 
Are we allowed to come here?
It's like a place in a fairy tale. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
What is this place?

Buy a snack at the Snack Bar. - 2,000 Coin - get (+10 <3 & +10 Membership Points) + get a CG
Pull out my water bottle.


Day 5

But I'm not your sister.
I get what you mean. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
Julian, you're like my brother, too. -> Sad Ending


Day 6

Pajamas Party
Buy him a Cute Pajamas for 7,000 Coins
Get +10<3 & +25 Membership Points
(Purchased items will not disappear even after an Ending)
or
Ask him to help out just this once.

 Go look for Jullian. (+10<3)
Look for Julian while standing. (it might be that you get +10<3 for both answers. Still need to confirm this)


Day 7

You might catch a cold. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
It's a special service.
It's nothing.


Day 8

Go on a date: 
-Yes
-No

I'm here to see you, Julian. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
I'm here for the delicious dish.
It was so far to get here.

Order Melon Soda. - 2,000 Coin - get (+10 <3 & +10 Membership Points) + get a CG
Pour some water.


Day 9

Nod quietly. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
Let Jullian do whatever he wants.
Avoid his eyes with embarrassment.


Day 10

I'm going because I want to. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
You said you'll do what I say
Are you gonna stay up all night?


Day 11

Full Moon Party
Ask him of ways to get in.-> Check -> Buy him a Party Outfit for 8,000 Coins
Get +20 <3 & +35 Membership Points
(Purchased items will not disappear even after an Ending)
or
Ask him to help out just this once.


Day 12

Because I'm just like your sister?
There's no need for that. -> Sad Ending
It's because you're friendly. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending


Day 13

Go on a date: 
-Yes
-No

Buy him a Party Outfit for 10,000 Coins
Get +30 <3 & +40 Membership Points -> get a CG


Day 14

Only sees me as a sister. -> (+10 <3) Happy Ending
Only sees me as a customer. -> Sad Ending
Only sees me as a firend.


Choose your Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment