25 March, 2018

[Walkthrough] Our Private Homeroom - Ryota Mochizuki

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to All Fandoms Fangirl & ladislava for sending me their Walkthroughs!)
------------------------------------------------
Romantic Ending

Episode 1
C: Are you sure yur don‘t mind…?
B: Mouth „Sato is behind you!!“

Episode 2

B: It‘s just so fun, oppening it up again.
A: Nothing ‚provincial‘ about it.

Episode 3

A: Avert your eyes for I be Medusa.
C: Let‘s do this.

Episode 4
B: Hahaaa! What fun we have.
B: Prioitize me over food next time.

Episode 5
A: I‘m gonna have the time of my life!
C: I don‘t feel well.

Episode 6
C: Today will be an exception.
C: Just surprised, is all.

Episode 7
A: I don‘t buy it.
A: Did you two …. watch it together?

Episode 8
A: Apologize.
B: We're going to be late.

Episode 9
B: It wasn‘t as hard as I thought it‘d be.
C: Should I not go?

Episode 10
C: There must be some logical explanation.
B: Stay quiet.

Episode 11
B: Look over the whole test.
B: Return to the classroom.

Episode 12
B: Listen.
A: It‘s my turn now.

--------------------------------------------
Seductive Ending

Episode 1
B: I appreciate it. Thank you.
A: Duch into an alleyway.

Episode 2
C: I was patting myself on the back.
C: Salisbury steak will save the world.

Episode 3
B: This is the cool kids do their hair.
A: … On top of the refresher course?

Episode 4
C: Welp! Off to study!
A:You were right to choose the food.

Episode 5
C: … Geez, you‘re dense.
B: Stand there in painful silence.

Episode 6
B: Student, teacher? Meh. Who cares?
B: It doesn‘t suit you.

Episode 7
C: Let‘s race again! Two out of three!
C: Better hurry and give it back to your ‚friend‘.

Episode 8
C: You‘re so mature...
C: You`re cute when you sleep.

Episode 9
C: It was so hard.
A: I want to know who sent it.

Episode 10
A: They were just walking together!
A: Stand up and explain everything.

Episode 11
A: Start with the first question.
A: I‘m staying.

Episode 12
B: Listen.
C: Let me handle this.

Season 2: Our Commitment

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava & Hana for the Walkthroughs!)
------------------------------------------------
Romantic Ending

Episode 1
B - Give me a second to solve it…
A - I’ll keep working at it.

Episode 2
A - Leave.
C - Who was that man?

Episode 3
C - Forget you saw anything.
C - I don’t see it.

Episode 4
A - I don’t need them.
B - I practiced. That’s all.

Episode 5
A - Yes, that’s me! The friendly neighbor.
C - I’m glade we got another chance.

Episode 6
A - Stay silent.
C - Take the umbrella.

Episode 7
You should join me, Yuka!
Just go.

--------------------------------------------
Seductive Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C - Go up and solve the problem.
C - No, you relax. You just got home.

Episode 2
B - Wait.
B - What were you fighting about?

Episode 3
A - Look.
A - You think?

Episode 4
C - You’re cruel, you know that?
A - I wasn’t THAT good.

Episode 5
C - Thank him for coming today.
A - I was hoping for the same thing.

Episode 6
C - Be honest.
A - What are you doing here?

Episode 7
C - Nah, I’ll pass.
B - Tell him another day.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, isn’t there 8 episodes for S2 Our Commitment: Ryota?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the difference between Romantic and Seductive endings??

    ReplyDelete