13 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Takeru Ashida

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Seruna for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A- Check it out
A- Thank you

Episode 2
B- You couldn't have said something sooner?!
C- Do you want to?

Episode 3
A- I can
A- I won't lose to you

Episode 4
A- It was boring?
C- Is that your advice?

Episode 5
B- You wanted to teach me that?
C- Leave him be

Episode 6
C- I'll do better next time
B- That's not OK with me.

Episode 7
C- Wait and see what happens
C- He's unique

Episode 8
A- I'll be fine
B- Ignore him

Episode 9
B- Him who?
B- Are you claustrophobic?

Episode 10
B- Are you worried about me?
B- Embrace

Episode 11
B- Blow on his ear
C- I'm not in the mood for a swim

Episode 12
A- I want to talk to Takeru
A- I was scared

Episode 13
B- Cry
A- My husband is waiting for me

Episode 14
A- You can't be happy
A- I can't

Super Happy End!

No comments:

Post a Comment