13 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Shinichiro Ogiwara

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to CĂ©line for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
She must like her job
I haven't gotten that far yet

Episode 2
Not exactly
Totally

Episode 3
A little scary
Do you want me to say yes?

Episode 4
Don't like bugs?
But I'm married

Episode 5
You don't like hot springs?
You've remembered me

Episode 6
Why?
She's great

Episode 7
I don't want that
Don't come in spring or fall, right?

Episode 8
She was in Tokyo
That's not true

Episode 9
Quitting writing won't do that
Elegant

Episode 10
No. But...
It's my writing carrier

Episode 11
That's for me to decide
I couldn't do it

Episode 12
I'm fine...
Well

Episode 13
I made them last time we went
No. Just a joke.

Episode 14
He seemed serious
How is he?

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment