13 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] Love Brings You Home - Taiyo Inami

(*Note: This story has two Endings: The Tantalizing Ending and the Serene Ending. Clear both ending and get the illustration "In Bed with Him"!)

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkhroughs!)
------------------------------------------------
Tantalizing Ending

Episode 1
B - Do I need to call the cops, Taiyo?
C - W-Who cares? Just leave me alone.

Episode 2
A - Oh, Taiyo! You‘re such a jokester!
A - Um… I‘ m done with the bath, so you can go ahead and use it.

Episode 3
B - Just put on some clothes!!
A - Do you remember talking to someone?

Episode 4
C - Do you want something to eat, Taiyo?
C - … can I trust you?

Episode 5
C - Don‘t worry… It‘s not that far from the station to here.
B - (I wonder if he remembered anything?)

Episode 6
A - You don‘t want to get your memory back?
C - … Do you know what this is?

Episode 7
A - I won‘t take your money.
B - I‘m happy for you. I bet it‘s scary not knowing who you are.

Episode 8
C - Fine, I‘ll go get ready. Just hang on.
C - Are you sure? What about your fans who are waiting for Haru?

Episode 9
B - You can have the bed. Is that good?
C - It‘s all Minaniyama‘s fault.

Episode 10
B - (… I wish we could stay like this forever.)
C - It‘s a long story.

Episode 11
C - This sounds dangerous.
A - I don‘t care what happens to me. Please just take care of Taiyo!

Episode 12
C - Are you sure you’re okay?
A - I feel the same way.

------------------------------------------------
Serene Ending

Episode 1
C - Just be quit already!
B - Things aren‘t going well at work

Episode 2
C - It means… that we‘re dating!
B - It‘s rally you, right?

Episode 3
A - Yeah, I was scared, so I came home early...
B - That's just like you, Taiyo.

Episode 4
A - He‘s not even my boyfriend...
A - I will when your memory comes back.

Episode 5
A - Should I not have told you?
C - ( I feel bad that he has to try my bad cooking… I‘ll take a bite, too.)

Episode 6
B - I‘m sure many people are looking for you.
A - Y-You can‘t look at that!!

Episode 7
C - ( I shouldn‘t say anything that could get us in trouble.)
A - When did your memory come back?

Episode 8
B - We don‘ thave to go.
A - … Yes, you do.

Episode 9
C - I‘ll just go sleep out in the guest cottage.
B - No, it‘s all their fault.

Episode 10
C - ( When he does that, it makes me not want to give up on him.)
A - He won‘t be able to come back for a while.

Episode 11
A - Are you on Taiyo‘s side?
B - I‘m going to call the police.

Episode12
A - Good luck.
B - … you won’t leave me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment