13 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] Moe! Ninja Girls! - Season 4 Main Story (Ricka & Myu)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for letting me re-post this Walkthrough!)
(To get Ricka's Ending, choose the answers that are maked with (Ricka). To get Myu's, choose those with (Myu) at the end of the answers.)

Season 4 - Main Story

Chapter 1: Mizaki's Believe It or Not
 

CG

Okay, I'll give you a personal lesson. (Myu)
Understood. I'll do it. (Ricka)
Why not take the day off?

Are you all right, Myu? (Myu)
This trap, though. How cliche. (Ricka)
You can get up now, John.

Why the Principal? (Ricka)
It doesn't matter now. (Myu)
All's well that ends well.
 
Chapter 2: Ghost Blasters
 
Scared of ghosts... Who would've thought? (Ricka)
Likes scary movies... Who would've thought? (Myu)
Might need a giant vacuum cleaner.

How gutsy. (Myu)
There's nothing in here. (Ricka)
Ricka, look. On your shoulder...

You'll be coming too. Right, Ricka? (Ricka)
A hand-cooked meal from Myu... (Myu)
I just hope we can catch that ghost today.
 
Chapter 3: The Gaming Head
 
You're only supposed to play an hour a day!
Myu, your cooking is delicious! (Myu)
Fine, but I get to play first! (Ricka)

Any ideas, Ricka? (Ricka)
Any ideas, Myu? (Myu)
Enju probably knows.

See anything suspicious? (Ricka)
John, will you be serious?!
This doesn't give us much to go on... (Myu)

Avatar Checkpoint

CG
Chapter 4: Ricka's Limits
 
Tengge just had more experience.
Ricka... You almost had her. (Ricka)
You just need more training.

Soul Checkpoint

No shame in asking for help. (Ricka)
Just do it for us. We need clues.
Did you want to watch them, Myu? (Myu)

Carry Myu on my back (Myu)
Go ahead, Ricka.
But... Where should I put my hands?!
 
Chapter 5: Myu's Moving On
 
Excellent work, Myu. (Myu)
Kind of exciting, isn't it?
Very dark...(Ricka)

We should look around some more. (Ricka)
We have all the clues we need now. (Myu)
All right, we're done here.

...You've been through so much. (Myu)
Ricka can help you with that. (Ricka)
Just train, until you can.

Avatar Checkpoint

CG


Chapter 6: Wanna Be S.T.R.O.N.G
 
I'm counting on you, Myu. (Myu)
Then I'll count on you too, Ricka. (Ricka)
I'm counting on you, Rabbit.

Ricka and I are in the same class, so... (Ricka)
Myu is a kohai. I adore her. (Myu)
If anything, I spend more time with you.

What am I supposed to do?
Give me a hand, Myu. (Myu)
Carry her by myself, in my arms. (Ricka)

Avatar Checkpoint

CG
Chapter 7: What Woke Her Up
 
You two will be all alone in that forest.
Are you sure your body can take it? (Ricka)
We care about you. Don't push yourself. (Myu)

You sure seem to be enjoying them, Ricka. (Ricka)
They're good, they really are. (Myu)
If only I had some thing to drink, too.

You can do it. I know you can. (Ricka)
Don't overdo it. We care about you. (Myu)
Just... Don't screw up.

Soul Checkpoint
Chapter 8: Night Watch
 
You did great, Myu! (Myu)
Your dead fish game is strong, Ricka. (Ricka)
I'm just glad I didn't end up in last place.

Will you be serious?!
Uh... M-Maid outfits! (Ricka)
Um... Bunny girls! (Myu)

You'll be great help, I'm sure of it. (Myu)
This isn't a game, you know.
All right, then.

Avatar Checkpoint

CG
Chapter 9: Ninjas and Students vs. Evil
 
Seems we're all in, then.
Ricka. I believe in you. (Ricka)
Myu. I'm counting on you! (Myu)

Soul Checkpoint

Great work, Ricka! (Ricka)
That takes care of that problem.
It's all up to Myu now. (Myu)

Ninja seeking club, assemble!
Show us what you got, Ricka. (Ricka)
Don't worry, Myu. You'll be fine. (Myu)
Chapter 10: Super Nine
 
Proper intel will be vital.
Ricka, stand by for further instruction. (Ricka)
I can't thank you enough, Myu! (Myu)

You can do it. I know you can. (Ricka)
Quit getting so flustered.
Stop being so nervous.

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

I need a little fresh air.
Say, where's Ricka? (Ricka)
I need to find Myu and congratulate her. (Myu)
 
Chapter 11

ENDING


1 comment:

  1. Chapter 5: Myu's Moving On, question #1: "Very dark..." makes you one inch closer to Ricka.

    ReplyDelete