09 September, 2018

[Walkthrough] Diary of a Step-Sister - Yuji Saionji

Main Story

-----------------------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava & Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B - Are you trying to get diabetes?
A - Sure, no problem.

Episode 2
B - Let me tell you...
B - Everyone’s talking.

Episode 3
A - It’s my specialty!
C - This is really something.

Episode 4
A - Yes, please!
A - … make me a little nervous.

Episode 5
B - Your lesson helped.
A - Too much, huh?

Episode 6
B - Be honest.
A - Yes...

Episode 7
C - Let’s meet in the middle.
B - A little.

Episode 8
B - It’s okay I guess...
C - Cover him with a blanket.

Episode 9
A - … Let me stay a little longer.
B - Don’t take on too much...

Episode 10
B - I was worried about you.
A - I’m happy for you, Yuji.

Episode 11
A - It’s so sudden...
C - Yuji loves this family more than anyone.

Episode 12
C - Once they’ve bloomed.
A - Nothing.

---------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A - Talk about a sweet tooth, huh?
B - Why do I have to do it?

Episode 2
A - Chill out.
A - It’s no thing.

Episode 3
B - Live a little!
A - Are you all right?

Episode 4
C - I’ll learn on my own.
C - … are so inspiring!

Episode 5
A - You did this, Yuji.
B - Your thoughts, Master Yuji?

Episode 6
C - Hide the truth.
C - May I?

Episode 7
A - You decide, Yuji.
C - Don’t ask...

Episode 8
A - I don’t know...
A - Call his name.

Episode 9
C - … Would you mind if I did
A - Come back soon...

Episode 10
C - Master Kaname...
B - I told you!

Episode 11
B - … just relived.
B - Yuji is kind but strict!

Episode 12
A - Another time.
B - Hmm… it’s a secret!

Sequel

---------------------------------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava & Leucamk for the walkthough!)

Episode 1
C - Care to give me some pointers?
B - Let me in your place in the sun.

Episode 2
B - Of course I’m worried!
A - I happen to like pretty things.

Episode 3
B - Hey, hold on, why are you looking at me?
B - It’s really beautiful out here.

Episode 4
A - Didn’t I say to watch the hands?
B - Just go with it.

Episode 5
B - Make us proud!
C - (Thank goodness I brought a guidebook!)

Episode 6
C - It feels like you’re right here.
A - I’m wearing your brooch.

Episode 7
A - Thanks, Yuji!
A - I want you to be happy.

------------------------------------------------------

Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the walkthough!)

Episode 1
1) A (I’m enjoying the show.)
C (I’ll be there watching you.)

Episode 2
2) A (Am I not allowed to?)
C (I like Tsubaki’s sense of style.)

Episode 3
C - (Whatever you do, don’t look at him!
A - It wasn’t what I expected.

Episode 4
C - Sleeves only, please.
C - This is NOT suitable for all audiences!

Episode 5
A - Congrats, Yuji!
B - (Yes! I have some candy in my pocket!)

Episode 6
B - I’m just glade to see you.
C - That was a long two weeks.

Episode 7
C - No sense in shirking tradition.
B - Because I love you.


1 comment:

  1. Yuji sequel happy ending:
    1.C,A
    2.B,A
    3.A,B
    4.A,B
    5.A,B
    6.B,C
    7.A,B

    ReplyDelete