24 September, 2018

[Walkthrough] Havenfall is for Lovers - Diego Escalona

Season 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

You'll have to lose the glasses.
Defensive much?
It's not your fault.


Episode 2

Slam door on him.
I know you're full of it.

Premium: Get answers from Diego. (Needs 15 💗)
Normal: Hide however you can.


Episode 3

Razi first.
I'm not telling anyone.
Premium: Let him in. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Let Diego cool his heels.


Episode 4

Try to distract Victor.
Can all vampires do that?
You were protecting me.


Episode 5

What about stakes?
Tidy up behid the bar.
 
Premium: Call Diego. (Needs 25 💗)
Normal: Call Sheriff Hunt.


Episode 6

You're not going to argue?
But why aren't they worried?
 
Premium: How did you become a vampire? (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Eat in silence.


Episode 7

Confess.
I'm just getting ready for bed.
But we have to save Grace!


Episode 8

Fight back.
 
Premium: Trust in Diego. (Needs 25 💗)
Normal: Admit you don't know.
 
Were you born in Spain?


Episode 9

Don't knock it until you've tried it.
 
Premium: Play around with Diego. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Be a killjoy.
Diego, wait!


Episode 10

Ridicule him.
It's the only lead we have to Grace!
Thanks for trusting me with that.


Episode 11

Do we go after Victor?
Thanks.
Premium: Come rest with me, Diego. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Try to stay awake.


Episode 12

Does it need special storage?
Premium: Save Diego! (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Freeze in place.
 
Screw you, I'd rather die!

Season 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

I trusted you. Now you trust me.
Be honest.
If I were dead, you'd miss me.


Episode 2

Does Victor work for the guy you know?
That's NONE of your business.
Premium: Go home with Diego.  (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Turn him down.


Episode 3

Very funny.
Premium: Invite Diego to come with you.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Go alone.
If it's about your past, we won't judge you.


Episode 4

A game like what?
Seriously, I'm fine.
Can we trust him?


Episode 5

Do you think he'll cooperate?
Premium: Go grocery shopping with Diego.  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: I can just order take out.
Use Victor as an excuse.


Episode 6

Tell him to be more upfront.
Premium: Reassure him.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: This is your fault.
Ask what it is.


Episode 7

Explain yourself!
I didn't want you or Grace to get hurt.
I'm so sorry.


Episode 8

Medicine is your calling.
I'm ready.
Premium: Tell him everything.  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Be vague.


Episode 9

I thought you'd be angrier.
Premium: Let Diego give you a massage.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Pull away.
That makes me feel better.


Episode 10

No. You'll tell us now.
We're all getting out of this alive.
It's a valid question.


Episode 11

Define 'normal.'
Premium: Invite Diego to shower with you.  (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Shower alone.
Then I get to keep making vampire jokes.


Episode 12

Diego? What do you think?
What's our plan for Antonio?
Premium: Follow Diego's reflection.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Turn around.

Season 3

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Ask who she is.
Tell her to run.
We'll never give him up!


Episode 2

Is she a danger to all of us?
He's a good friend.
Premium: Ask Diego to stay longer. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Let him go.


Episode 3

Be honest.
Why don't you believe her?
Premium: Defend Diego. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Stand back.


Episode 4

Diego's not a stranger.
Sorry about that.
Why not?


Episode 5

Diego hasn't done anything.
Diego makes me happy.
Premium: Continue flirting with Diego.  (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Talk to Grace.


Episode 6

Us.
Premium: Sneak out to see Diego.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Stay in.
Just get back down here.


Episode 7

Tease him.
I'm fine!
What were you two talking about?


Episode 8

I don't trust her.
Do you want us to take you?
Premium: Take advantage of being alone with Diego.  (Needs 29 💗)
Normal: Do the dishes.


Episode 9

I know it's tough for you.
Where did you get it?
Premium: Go investigate with Diego.  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Keep worrying.


Episode 10

Is that why you look so bad?
We're not letting him die.
We need to confront her.


Episode 11

What if she doesn't stop there?
Premium: Go on a date with Diego. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Stay in town.
Can you blame me?


Episode 12

Where's Grace?
What's the string attached?
Premium: Let Diego drink your blood.  (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Look for another way.

Season 4

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1

You'll hurt me, too!
Adjust his pillows.
It's still amazing.


Episode 2

Just don't do it again.
You crossed the line.
Premium: Take a peek inside the journal.  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Put it back.


Episode 3

I'll have to try it to be sure.
Premium: Practice your new moves on Diego.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Avoid the question.
That's amazing!

Episode 4

Study hard, but have fun, too.
Make fun of them.
I'd love to.


Episode 5

Okay, I forgive you.
Premium: "Bite me."  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Just ignore him.
What else is lurking in your closet?


Episode 6

Not really.
I'm glad I have you here.
Premium: Dance with Diego.  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Be a wallflower.

Episode 7

I don't care.
Who are you?
Our weekend is ruined.


Episode 8

I agree.
What should we do next?
Premium: Would you ever turn me?  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Don't bring it up.


Episode 9

You love it.
Premium: Hey bby come on... nobody's here;)  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Ruin JD's fun.
Okay, fine.


Episode 10

Thank you.
I'd love to.
Encourage him.


Episode 11

How long have they been gone?
Premium: Interview with a vampire.  (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Do chores.
Do they have anything in common?


Episode 12

What's wrong with them?
How big are covens?
Premium: Help Diego save Antonio.  (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Run away.

Season 5

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

I have a name.
Answer JD's question.
What are you afraid of?


Episode 2

What changed?
Is that why Antonio could fight it off?
Premium: Cast the blood magic with Diego. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Chicken out.


Episode 3

Is that why supernatural beings come here?
Premium: Let Diego take care of you.  (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Just crash.
How are your classes?


Episode 4

Read about Dracula's powers.
Why didn't they trust me and Grace?
Did you like that era?


Episode 5

I don't know how to use them!
Be honest.
Premium: Take a detour with Diego. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Head home.


Episode 6

Make fun of both of them.
Premium: Go with Diego to face Dracula. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Stay behind.
Help Razi.


Episode 7

You have to calm down.
Give her the basics.
What's the last thing you remember?


Episode 8

We could set a trap.
Show her the wristbow glove.
Premium: Let Diego distract you. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Take a nap.


Episode 9

You'd better.
Premium: Protect Diego! (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Stay hidden.
Go right.


Episode 10

Premium: You don't want to do this, Diego!  (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Run from him.
It's to save Diego.
It's now or never.


Episode 11

It's fine... it wasn't your fault.
Don't bottle your feelings.
Premium: Prove how sure you are about your love.  (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Let me think about it.


Episode 12

Get revenge with dish cloth.
Come out to greet him.
What's on your mind?


Season 6

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

You're stuck with me too.
It could be a while.
Can we do anything else?


Episode 2

Be honest.
Premium: Let's play with him.(Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Leave the dog alone.
I was scared... but turned on!


Episode 3

Premium: Offer Diego a bite. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Don't bring it up.
Just curious.
Fine, but only for a while.


Episode 4

Keep walking.
The basics.

Premium: Get in the water with Diego! (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Stay dry.

Episode 5

Let Diego order.
It's been nice to spend time with you.
Shoo Spike away nicely.


Episode 6

Dinner breakfast!
Premium: Ask Diego to dance. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Nevermind.
Get experimental.


Episode 7

Your brother thinks you're dead.
At least I understand.
Premium: Let Diego prove his devotion. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Turn him down.


Episode 8

Who is this person?
Premium: Listen to stories about young Diego! (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Don't bring it up.
You feel okay about that right?


Episode 9

Why would you lie to us?
Tease him.
Let me go!


Episode 10

Attack her!
I think I passed out for a second.
I just want you to think about it.


Episode 11

Check out a clothing boutique.
Premium: Get tapas with Diego and the others! (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Head back.
Premium cable channel.


Episode 12

When did it happen?
Is Liliane herself safe?
Premium: Turn me into a vampire, Diego. (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Hesitate.

Season 7

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie & Paris for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Touch.
Let me in, dammit.
Why are you afraid?

(Picture)


Episode 2

This journal belongs to...

Premium: Let Diego teach you shadow warping! (Needs 28💗)
Normal: Figure it out the hard way.

I didn't mean it like that.


Episode 3

It's getting better.

Premium: Biting lessons with Diego! (Needs 28💗)
Normal: Settle for bagged blood.

We've got no other choice.


Episode 4

I kinda-sorta bit JD.
Why are we arguing about this?
Is there anything we can do?


Episode 5

Remember what happened last time.
(Picture)

Premium: Fight by Diego's side! (Needs 26💗)
Normal: I'm not ready!

Liliane do you know her?


Episode 6

Premium: See how much deeper your connection is. (Needs 29💗)
Normal: Maybe later.

Is that why you have those books?
I wanted this. Accept it.


Episode 7

Don't you get it?
Think of when you ran away together.
I still feel bad about this.


Episode 8

Am I reading this wrong?

Premium: Test your hidden abilities with Diego. (Needs 26💗)
Normal: It's too scary.

But I know these things take time.

Episode 9

That would be funny, but...

Premium: Speak from the heart. (Needs 28💗)
Normal: Be blunt.

The things that remind you of him.

(Picture)


Episode 10

Trust me.
Let Diego tell them.
They helped us patch things up.


Episode 11

The mysterious vampire.

Premium: Time to plan our dream wedding! (Needs 27💗)
Normal: We can't do that right now!

She was trying to kidnap Liliane.


Episode 12

Premium: Get experimental in bed with Diego. (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Just get on with it.

(Picture)

We'll save hundreds by killing him.
It's now or never.

Season 8

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

What does that mean for Diego?
Get the truth from both at once.
We should get you treated.

Episode 2

I'm not doing that to Diego.
We could test your recovery.
Premium: Recreate your first "date!" (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Uh... wow?!

Episode 3

I would be too.
Premium: Make Diego earn the right to shower with you! (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: Take it all for yourself.
I have to try sometime.

Episode 4

We don't have a choice.
I'm with DSD Corp.
Premium: See the stars and city lights together. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Let's just go home.

Episode 5

He's frustrated with himself.
You love it.
Premium: Hit the books with Diego!(Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Let's just go home.

Episode 6

How did you get away?
Look for Dracula's brides.
I guess we should test it.

Episode 7

It doesn't feel right.
What happened wasn't your fault.
I appreciate it.

Episode 8

The spell caused an eclipse.

Premium: Get drinks with everyone! (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: Maybe we shouldn't hang around.

I'm sorry.

Episode 9

Was it me using Antonio's powers?

Premium: Let your "jealousy" heat things up. (Needs 29 💗)
Normal: Let's be mature about this.

Walk by the apartment buildings.

Episode 10

Try to talk her down.
To the rooftop!
She's hell-bent on killing Diego.

Episode 11

Premium: Let Diego give you a checkup. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: This is silly.

That's a risk we'll have to take.
You were following your heart.

Episode 12
 
Premium: Check out the mysterious book with Diego. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: This is a waste of time.

You can still back out.
Borrow JD's hellfire.

Season 9

(*Note: Special Thanks to JenFaust for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Don’t you feel different?
You’re still you.
Can I get you anything?

(Picture)


Episode 2

Check the fridge.

Premium: Watch the sunrise with Diego. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: It’s fine. You’re frustrated.

Episode 3

One thing at a time.

Premium: Take Diego on a secret double date. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: I should get back to work.

Don’t you want to talk about it first?

Episode 4

What do you think?
Try the spiced-up burger yourself.

Premium: Cuddle up with Diego for warmth. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: Seriously, let’s go home.

Episode 5

Premium: Take Diego for a second round. (Needs 28 💗)
Normal: That’s enough for now.

I want what’s best for him.
The leatherbound black one.


Episode 6

We don’t have to work with them.
I could get a real job at DSD Corp.
I’m so glad.

(Picture)

Episode 7

Play along and gush about him.
Show her the gown.
Don’t you want to start your new journal?

Episode 8

Would that affect school?

Premium: Daydream about your future with Diego. (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: I have to get to work.

It’s all people ask about.

Episode 9

They’d think you were good for me.

(Picture)

Premium: Join Diego and Spike for fun in the sun! (Needs 26 💗)
Normal: We’d better head home.

The one from the church.

Episode 10

We can all keep an eye on him.

Premium: Let’s dominate this scavenger hunt. (Needs 27 💗)
Normal: This has to be a prank.

A little tradition can’t hurt.

Episode 11

Is anything going to be left?
Oh no. What ARE we going to do?
I’m sorry.

Episode 12

You don’t need to thank me.

Premium: Read your affirmation of love for Diego. (Needs 30 💗)
Normal: Let’s save it for when we’re alone.

To us.

(Picture)

Season 10

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)


3 comments:

  1. How do you know which choice is the correct answer? Do I have to play the season multiple times or what? Cause I have the time to play the game I just dont know which answer is correct...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diego Season 7

    Episode 1
    1.) Smell
    2.) May I come in?
    3.) What do you mean by 'a connection?'
    (Picture)

    Episode 2
    1.) Dear Diary...
    2.) Let Diego teach you shadow warping! 28 <3
    Figure it out the hard way.
    3.) I didn't mean it like that.

    Episode 3
    1.) It's getting better
    2.) Biting lessons with Diego 28 <3
    Settle for bagged blood
    3.) Only one way to find out

    Episode 4
    1.) I kinda- sorta bit JD
    2.) I don't know what you're talking about.
    3.) Is there anything we can do?

    Episode 5
    1.) What if you get in trouble
    (Picture)
    2.) Fight by Diego's side 26 <3
    I'm not ready!
    3.) Is she working for Dracula?

    Episode 6
    1.) See how much deeper your connection is 29<3
    Maybe later
    2.) Is the why you have those books?
    3.) You saved my life.

    Episode 7
    1.) It would be whatever we want.
    2.) Think of the night under the stars in LA
    3.) I still feel bad about this

    Episode 8
    1.) What would you do?
    2.) Test your hidden abilities with Diego 26<3
    It's too scary
    3.) But I know you mean well

    Episode 9
    1.) We need to fix this ourselves
    2.) Speak from the heart 28<3
    Be blunt
    3.) The little details
    (Picture)

    Episode 10
    1.) Trust me
    2.) Tell them yourself
    3.) They helped us patch things up

    Episode 11
    1.) Dracula's plans for Diego
    2.) Plan your dream wedding 27<3
    We can't do this right now
    3.) She wouldn't say who she was

    Episode 12
    1.) Get experimental in bed with Diego 30<3
    Just get on with it
    (Picture)
    2.) Desperate time, desperate measures
    3.) It's now or never

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, with these answers I got all the pictures. So here they are :)

    Lovestruck Diego Season 9 Walkthrough

    Episode 1

    Don’t you feel different?

    You’re still you.

    Can I get you anything?

    (Picture)


    Episode 2

    Check the fridge.

    A.) Watch the sunrise with Diego (Needs 26 <3)

    B.) It’s fine. You’re frustrated. (normal)


    Episode 3

    One thing at a time.

    A.) Take Diego on a secret double date. (Needs 27 <3)

    B.) I should get back to work. (normal)

    Don’t you want to talk about it first?



    Episode 4

    What do you think?

    Try the spiced-up burger yourself.

    A.) Cuddle up with Diego for warmth. (Needs 27 <3)

    B.) Seriously, let’s go home. (normal)

    Episode 5

    A.) Take Diego for a second round. (Needs 28 <3)

    B.) That’s enough for now. (normal)

    I want what’s best for him.

    The leatherbound black one.


    Episode 6

    We don’t have to work with them.

    I could get a real job at DSD Corp.

    I’m so glad.

    (Picture)




    Episode 7

    Play along and gush about him.

    Show her the gown.

    Don’t you want to start your new journal?



    Episode 8

    Would that affect school?

    A.) Daydream about your future with Diego. (Needs 26 <3)

    B.) I have to get to work. (normal)

    It’s all people ask about.



    Episode 9

    They’d think you were good for me.

    (Picture)

    A.) Join Diego and Spike for fun in the sun! (Needs 26 <3)

    B. We’d better head home. (normal)

    The one from the church.



    Episode 10

    We can all keep an eye on him.

    A.) Let’s dominate this scavenger hunt. (Needs 27 <3)

    B.) This has to be a prank. (normal)

    A little tradition can’t hurt.



    Episode 11

    Is anything going to be left?

    Oh no. What ARE we going to do?

    I’m sorry.



    Episode 12

    You don’t need to thank me.
    A.) Read your affirmation of love for Diego. (Needs 30 <3)

    B.) Let’s save it for when we’re alone. (normal)

    To us.

    (Picture)


    ReplyDelete