03 September, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Shu Mishima

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Amoene' for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Maybe he’s shy
Hope you had a good jog

Episode 2
You haven’t changed
Web surfing

Episode 3
My foot fell asleep
I do understand

Episode 4
I wouldn’t say that
Your hair is sticking up funny

Episode 5
It’s in the past
Did Yurie stop by

Episode 6
Yeah. I’m a dope.
Go with Shu to the Airport

Episode 7
You take the bed
That’s not possible

Episode 8
My husband
Ask Shu a question

Episode 9
Deny it
I’m surprised

Episode 10
Stay where you are
Touch his hair

Episode 11
True
I want to get out of there

Episode 12
Pick up
Compliment him

Episode 13
This has nothing to do with him
One last time

Episode 14
Thank you
Read the letters

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment