30 October, 2018

[Walkthrough] Diary of a Step-Sister - Masaki Saionji

Main Story

-----------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Ice Anegel, Gyeoul Usagi, Merlis, Kelli & ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Thanks, Masaki
Why

Episode 2
I'll do it
Is that how it has to be?

Episode 3
It's just sad
What makes you say that

Episode 4
Thanks
Jerk

Episode 5
Shierk
Is it a ghost

Episode 6
Yeah, please
Yeah, okay

Episode 7
Depends on who's asking
(Say something, you idiot)

Episode 8
It's nothing!
I want to talk to you!

Episode 9
I want to talk like we used to
Thanks, Yuji

Episode 10
I heard a voice
(Maybe it can be fixed?)

Episode 11
(...)
Thanks

Episode 12
What is it?
I'm not saying that

-----------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Gyeoul Usagi & ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
(Well, all right then.)
You really hate me that much?

Episode 2
Are you out of your mind?
They are not customers, Masaki

Episode 3
If they want a fight, they found one
Yeah, probably

Episode 4
Thanks
Will you stop?!

Episode 5
(Sweet merciful crap)
There's no dinner in here

Episode 6
Yeah, please
We can't...

Episode 7
I'd go with them
Was i too heavy?

Episode 8
It's nothing!
Are you sick of me?

Episode 9
Sorry i wasn't there to meet you
Thanks, Shuichi

Episode 10
I heard your voice
(I dont even want to look at it)

Episode 11
But i'm fine
You won't regret this

Episode 12
That's me
Who dates their sister?

Sequel

-----------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Springxnich21 & ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
(He likes movies, right?)
Shuichi's right there!

Episode 2
Baumkuchen? (or alternatively) Beer?
(Hold! My! Hand!)

Episode 3
Masaki, help me choose
You really care about people

Episode 4
Tell me all about it later
I didn't mean for this to happen

Episode 5
I don't think it would!
Yeah, let's go!

Episode 6
We're pretty lucky, huh?
(He's not going to answer)
 
Episode 7
No one else would give me theirs
Look back

-----------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C: He has to be good at board games.
A: Someone’s an inch from death.

Episode 2
B: My coffee cup is German?
C: Hold his hand yourself

Episode 3
C: Just pick one already.
A: You’re not really a jerk, you know.

Episode 4
C: Tell me all about it later.
A: Didn’t you want to see me?

Episode 5
B: You might be right….
A: Thanks

Episode 6
C: We’re pretty lucky, huh?
B: He’s not going to answer.

Episode 7
B: Thanks.
B: Say something!
  

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember the exact words but picking the answers in this order got me the happy ending: 2,3,2,1,3,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,3,2,2,2,1,1,1,2,1,2,2,3
    some of them may not be right but I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your Walkthrough, Kelli! ^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete