06 October, 2018

[Walkthrough] Love Brings You Home - Hazuki Tojo

Main Story

------------------------------------------
Tantalizing Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B - We didn’t do anything weird, right?
B - Did you forget something this morning?

Episode 2
A - Stuff happened?
A - Do you hate them that much?

Episode 3
B - It’s none of your business.
B - That’s messed up.

Episode 4
B - (I’ll just have to run!)
B - What do you mean?

Episode 5
B - Deny it.
A - Apologize.

Episode 6
A - That would be nice...
A - What are you going o do?

Episode 7
B - Kengo’s someone I can trust.
A - Don’t know him.

Episode 8
C - Flirt with him.
A - ...G upstairs.

Episode 9
C - Don’t say anything.
B - …. That’s really deep.

Episode 10
C - Hmmm...
C - Maybe a little.

Episode 11
A - … You know what’s wrong, Hazuki.
A - … Yes.

Episode 12
A - Kengo… Thank you.
B - ...Yes I do.

------------------------------------------
Serene Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava & stareliska for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A - Did I sleep in your arms all night?
C - Am I daydreaming?

Episode 2
B - What about your family?
C - You’re like a kid.

Episode 3
C - I’m working right now.
A - That’s not true.

Episode 4
C - (I might as well just give it up.)
A - But I’m awkward.

Episode 5
C - Admit it.
B - Don’t run.

Episode 6
C - Thanks.
B - Just a little?

Episode 7
C - … Kengo would never say that.
B - Relatives.
  
Episode 8
B - Threaten him.
C - But Kengo’s here.

Episode 9
A - Say no.
C - That’s sad.

Episode 10
B - No way!
A - Sorry.

Episode 11
B - I was looking for you, obviously!
C - ...

Episode 12
C - I’ll repay you.
A - Why…?

No comments:

Post a Comment