07 October, 2018

[Walkthrough] Speakeasy Tonight - Julius Harper

Season 1 - Main Story

(*Note:Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Time to bring the fun to an all time high!
I'm good


Episode 2
*Buy the black-teal outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature*
Are you from around here?
What you reading?


Episode 3

How well do you know Julius?
*Buy the red-black outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 1*
Where'd you learn to play the piano?


Episode 4

How'd ya like to get together later?
How did Julius get his job here?


Episode 5

I'll take you to the Broiler
I wish he trusted me more


Episode 6

*Buy the pink-gold outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 2*

The music sounds kinda sad
I wish you could play your jazz


Episode 7

You have an unusual accent
*Buy the wine-gold outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature*
I had a good time last night


Episode 8

I hate it when Cleo isn't here
Tell him what's happening with Julius


Episode 9

I was only trying to protect you
I wanted to help him


Episode 10
*Buy the lingerie set to unlock a wardrobe feature*
I think we should tell Donovan
We really appreciate it


Episode 11

I want you to be safe
Why dont we walk instead?


Episode 12

I tried to get him away

*Buy the lingerie set to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 3*
A man is threatening me


Episode 13

Where'd you learn to do that?
I didnt know Vince and Cliff lived together


Episode 14

You're worried, aren't you?

*Buy the red dress to unlock a wardrobe feature*

Tell me about Constance


Episode 15

I love you
What's my role in all this?


Episode 16

He didnt want to be saved
Happy 

*Buy the pink-cream dress to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 4*

Season 1 - Epilogue

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

2 comments:

  1. I finished the Julius storyline for Season 1 twice and came up with this walkthrough, hope this helps:

    E1:
    Time to bring the fun to an all time high!
    I'm good

    E2:
    *Buy the black-teal outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature*
    Are you from around here?
    What you reading?

    E3:
    How well do you know Julius?
    *Buy the red-black outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 1*
    Where'd you learn to play the piano?

    E4:
    How'd ya like to get together later?
    How did Julius get his job here?

    E5:
    I'll take you to the Broiler
    I wish he trusted me more

    E6:
    *Buy the pink-gold outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 2*
    The music sounds kinda sad
    I wish you could play your jazz

    E7:
    You have an unusual accent
    *Buy the wine-gold outfit to unlock a wardrobe feature*
    I had a good time last night

    E8:
    I hate it when Cleo isn't here
    Tell him what's happening with Julius

    E9:
    I was only trying to protect you
    I wanted to help him

    E10:
    *Buy the lingerie set to unlock a wardrobe feature*
    I think we should tell Donovan
    We really appreciate it

    E11:
    I want you to be safe
    Why dont we walk instead?

    E12:
    I tried to get him away
    *Buy the lingerie set to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 3*
    A man is threatening me

    E13:
    Where'd you learn to do that?
    I didnt know Vince and Cliff lived together

    E14:
    You're worried, aren't you?
    *Buy the red dress to unlock a wardrobe feature*
    Tell me about Constance

    E15:
    I love you
    What's my role in all this?

    E16:
    He didnt want to be saved
    Happy
    *Buy the pink-cream dress to unlock a wardrobe feature and special artwork 4*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you so much! Speakeasy Tonight is my absolute fav otome game and I'm so glad I got this Wlakthrough now! I got so frustrated to not get a Happy Ending in one of the other routes, that I didn't even dare to try Julius route without a Walkhrough. So thanks again for posting it here! ^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete