16 December, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Ryosuke Sakura

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Daniella Consuela for posting this Walktrough!)

Episode 1
B. I'm not married
C. ...

Episode 2
B. No
A. We were friends in college.

Episode 3
C. Do you feel awful?
B. That's not possible.

Episode 4
A. Yes!
B. It's not funny.

Episode 5
B. Your girlfriend?
C. That's your note?

Episode 6
B. Are you serious?
A. I'm sorry!

Episode 7
B. Let Ryosuke handle it.
B. We went to college together.

Episode 8
A. I'm sorry you're having trouble.
C. Why are you following me?

Episode 9
A. Fine.
C. Are you saying that's my personality?

Episode 10
A. Is that right?
B. It is?

Episode 11
C. I don't know.
B. I trust you.

Episode 12
C. ...
A. Why did he invent the story?

Episode 13
C. Why are YOU here?
A. I'm really sorry.

Episode 14
C. I disagree.
C. Is this the real you?
  
Super Happy Ending

3 comments:

  1. Here is a route for Ryosuke's "Super Happy Ending" for the main story:

    Chapter 1
    B. I'm not married
    C. ...

    Chapter 2
    B. No
    A. We were friends in college.

    Chapter 3
    C. Do you feel awful?
    B. That's not possible.

    Chapter 4
    A. Yes!
    B. It's not funny.

    Chapter 5
    B. Your girlfriend?
    C. That's your note?

    Chapter 6
    B. Are you serious?
    A. I'm sorry!

    Chapter 7
    B. Let Ryosuke handle it.
    B. We went to college together.

    Chapter 8
    A. I'm sorry you're having trouble.
    C. Why are you following me?

    Chapter 9
    A. Fine.
    C. Are you saying that's my personality?

    Chapter 10
    A. Is that right?
    B. It is?

    Chapter 11
    C. I don't know.
    B. I trust you.

    Chapter 12
    C. ...
    A. Why did he invent the story?

    Chapter 13
    C. Why are YOU here?
    A. I'm really sorry.

    Chapter 14
    C. I disagree.
    C. Is this the real you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was trying to post with my name Daniella Consuela but it didn't show...

    ReplyDelete