10 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Diary of a Step-Sister - Shuichi Saionji

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!)
-------------------------------------------------
Happy Ending 
with picture

Episode 1
C - Trying to keep up.
C - Shuichi.

Episode 2
C - Hide!
A - Sorry, I’m a pain.

Episode 3
C - I’ll do it!
B - Please, I’m begging you!

Episode 4
C - I love it!
A - You really don’t mind?

Episode 5
A - What the hell?
B - You might be right.

Episode 6
B (When was that taken?
C (LOOK AT THE KITTY!!

Episode 7
7) B (It’s a little cold…
A (Don’t apologize.

Episode 8
8) B (You sure are close, huh?
A (What a baby face!

Episode 9
9) A (Don’t be a jerk.
C (Thanks to Shuichi!

Episode 10
A - You are not a hopeless case.
A (Wiggle toward the door.

Episode 11
C - You’re doing this all wrong.
B - I don’t want to run away.

Episode 12
A - Thank you for coming today.
B - I'm fine.

-------------------------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B - Look around.
A - Masaya!

Episode 2
A - Everything’s fine!
C - Sorry I mad you mad.

Episode 3
B - You think I can do this?
C - Conflict of interest?

Episode 4
B - Doesn’t leave much to the imagination…
B - It’s your weekend!

Episode 5
C - It’s just pictures of me…
A - It’s not that odd.

Episode 6
A - Embarrassed?
B - Sorry I was off my game.

Episode 7
A - Nothing.
B - You saved my life!

Episode 8
C - Master Kaname’s different with you.
C - He looks so smart.

Episode 9
B - Be honest with me.
A - It’s not that impressive.

Episode 10
C - That’s not true at all.
B - Work on the ropes.

Episode 11
B - Still putting yourself last, huh?
C - Why?! Because I...

Episode 12
C - Come back for round two, huh?
C - Slow your roll, Jackie Chan!

Sequel

 -------------------------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Unknown for posting this walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
Cooking is another of your skills, I see
I thought I would be waiting longer
 
Episode 2
Are you working on something?
It was totally awesome!
 
 Episode 3
Prove it
Are you crazy?!
 
Episode 4
Those two look like they're having fun
Take the sofa in the other room
 
Episode 5
Come on, have you met me?
You'd better take more than a bite
 
Episode 6
Have you been looking for me?
Might as well come clean
 
Episode 7
Are you sure you're sleeping enough?
Better than I hoped

-------------------------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Unknown for posting this walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I'm telling Master Kaname you stole this
I'm looking forward to it
 
Episode 2
Sorry to be snooping around
I was totally moved
 
Episode 3
I didn't really do anything major
Are you crazy?!
 
Episode 4
It looks like they have locks over there
Take the sofa in the other room
 
Episode 5
Stop teasing me, or I'll report you
You'd better take more than a bite
 
Episode 6
Giving yourself an aneurysm won't help
Might as well come clean
 
Episode 7
Still no luck bringing it all together?
Better than I hoped


3 comments:

  1. So far I have 3 chapters at full points answers are as follows episode 1 cooking is another of your skills,I thought I'd be waiting longer
    Ep 2 working on anything, that was awesome
    Ep 3 prove it, are you crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shuichi Saionji Sequel Happy ending
    Chapter 1: Cooking is another of your skills, I see; I thought I would be waiting longer
    Chapter 2: Are you working on something?; It was totally awesome!
    Chapter 3: Prove it; Are you crazy?!
    Chapter 4: Those two look like they're having fun; Take the sofa in the other room
    Chapter 5: Come on, have you met me?; You'd better take more than a bite
    Chapter 6: Have you been looking for me?; Might as well come clean
    Chapter 7: Are you sure you're sleeping enough?; Better than I hoped

    Shuichi Saionji Sequel Good Ending
    Chapter 1: I'm telling Master Kaname you stole this; I'm looking forward to it
    Chapter 2: Sorry to be snooping around; I was totally moved
    Chapter 3: I didn't really do anything major; Are you crazy?!
    Chapter 4: It looks like they have locks over there; Take the sofa in the other room
    Chapter 5: Stop teasing me, or I'll report you; You'd better take more than a bite
    Chapter 6: Giving yourself an aneurysm won't help; Might as well come clean
    Chapter 7: Still no luck bringing it all together?; Better than I hoped

    ReplyDelete